Thailand Your Way - TAT Brochure

craigt3365

No mention of the country's biggest tourist attraction?

The auto-start videos are a turn-off, but I guess those wouldn't exist in a print version.

Good English - perhaps they finally hired a native speaker to do the final edit.

Good pictures, both as background and as spotlight.

I'd have changed a few things, but overall a very good job.

A-

• Like 1

Its OK but the hook sounds a lot like Burger King.

The Thai Airways ad looks a lot like the brochure for an internaional BKK university.

Be nice to see some things for families and one day excursions.

Be nice to see photos and dates of some events like the BKK World Puppet Carnival, and BKK International Street Show

• Like 1

Wow --- great bathroom reading material.

At a quick glance, I don't see any comments on "martial law" or "tourist safety/security".

While Thailand does have some nice 5-star hotels, are most people staying in 5-star hotel?

Thailand is an attractive tourist destination - I think the brochure is shooting high and a little excessive as the brochure is 26 pages.

I don't see any mention! There's an initial map that shows the "west", but then I don't see a chapter on it.

As mentioned above, for somebody coming here for the first time, this would be a quick, perhaps interesting, read.

Or for the first timers and those that have been to Thailand many times, as well as the local Expats that have not seen the real Thailand, well take a trip with me on your computer ect. :-

http://www.pbase.com/win13/root&view=tree

and I hope you all enjoy the show.

Win thumbsup.gif

• Like 2