Royal Enfield Response letter

FireMedic

Greetings from Royal Enfield!

Thank you for your mail to us, We don’t have authorised associations with the site you are mentioning, Please note the following ;

1) At present we don’t have any authorised dealers appointed in Thailand.

2) We don’t see possibility of our bikes being sold authorised way in Thailand soon.

3) We are searching and looking to appoint distributors and dealers in Thailand and if any party is interested, they can contact [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] .

4) We are happy to note that customers are interested in our bikes and we will surely reach them once we appoint any authorised network in Thailand.

Once we appoint any Thailand network- we will inform it officially on our website. Please do refer our website www.royalenfield.com for more details on our authorised network globally.

Have a good day ahead.

Best Regards,

Kalyan P V
Deputy Manager - International Business Group

Royal Enfield (A Unit of Eicher Motors Ltd.)
Thiruvottiyur High Road, Thiruvottiyur, Chennai-600019, India
M +91 99628 50481 T +91 (044) 4223 0243
F fb.com/royalenfield twitter.com/royalenfield
W royalenfield.com

I included a link to the Royal Enfield Thailand Facebook page in my original letter.

• Like 1

so importing a bullet 500 to Thailand is the way.

firemedic, as long as you established a connection with RE India, is it possible to ask them how we can import one to Thailand or how they export?

i know they are exporting bikes.

thanks man.

Edited by ll2

Why not import them as parts and assemble them here? Have the engine assembled in India and replace some Indian parts (battery, globes, mirrors and tyres with Thai stuff. It has to be the best way and if they are keen to sell here the factory would wear the emissions testing cost.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm working in Sri Lanka currently and a year ago Enfield started importing here. Only the 350cc models due to capacity restrictions from this government. I ride a 350 Classic and it's great fun. Not much more than 55 mph but stops well. It's real grin ear to ear riding and the looks are that old they'll never go out of fashion. Build quality is poor but good cleaning and maintenance will keep it looking and running forever. Enfield have 2 types of bike for all models, domestic and export quality. If you buy from India check on what you get. I'd like to bring mine to Thailand but worry on import duty and restrictions, does any know if it's possible and how costly. As Royal Enfield say 'keep trippin'. Best regards Royal Enfield Riders, Colombo Branch.