Why do Thai women cut off penises?

zakk

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my experience with a few SE Asian women, mainly from Nepal and Vietnam, they tend to be emotionally childish/stunted. I imagine the same would apply to their men.

There was just something that felt wrong about them.

Something feels "wrong" about your posts as well.............xwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

Weren't you paying attention? This is a pretty <deleted> important question.

I had a tuk tuk driver in Korat one time who told me that his wife caught him cheating and one night when he was passed out drunk, she cut off his member. I tried many times to change the topic because I wasn't quite comfortable talking to a stranger about his dick being cut off but he went on and on and on about it. Told me he was even interviewed in television.

Interesting topic but if i will cut off my husband penis do you think how many inches i suppose to cut it off?

Take the ball off too? Is he going to die fast ? I dont wanna kill anybody...I am good girl...

Actually my question is how i can cut his penis and make sure he not gonna die just can not use it for life...

Regards,

:-)

Interesting topic but if i will cut off my husband penis do you think how many inches i suppose to cut it off?

Take the ball off too? Is he going to die fast ? I dont wanna kill anybody...I am good girl...

Actually my question is how i can cut his penis and make sure he not gonna die just can not use it for life...

Regards,

Just cut off the first 8 inches and tie a piece of string around what is left so he doesn't die. Simple.

Regards,

Just cut off the first 8 inches and tie a piece of string around what is left so he doesn't die. Simple.

So 8 inches? I think he got only 7.5 inches. Sigh...sounds difficult na.

Thanks for a great suggestion by the way.

• Like 1

My misses thinks its hilarious , especially when they bite it off , always makes a point of letting me know when it hits the papers.. Then she looks at me with a big smile and gnashes her teeth ggrrrrrr ok babe i get the point,,,,bah.gif

• Like 1

From my experience with a few SE Asian women, mainly from Nepal and Vietnam, they tend to be emotionally childish/stunted. I imagine the same would apply to their men.

There was just something that felt wrong about them.

Something feels "wrong" about your posts as well.............xwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

Weren't you paying attention? This is a pretty important question.

You been naughty boy? Someone cut you? If it's that important maybe best to consult a good surgeon ;-)

Allegedly Chiang Mai hospitals alone attempt 300 reattachments every year.

Just checked.......mine still intact.

But again, don't live in Chiang Mai...w00t.gif

That's right. Just keep making jokes about it, I'm sure you'll still be laughing when it actually happens to you.

What did you expect on a community forum from such a question ?

I'm with you Costas, best to check every so often just to make sure. If the little lady really does want to rid you of the offending appendage, maybe you could do a deal with her to just suck it off for you.

Sorry if that upsets you zakk.... nah, on second thoughts, I'm not sorry at all.

That's right. Just keep making jokes about it, I'm sure you'll still be laughing when it actually happens to you.

We had a funny case a few years ago in the US. The wife cut off his piece, the doctor attached it again. Later the man got fired from his job because he annoyed the hookers at a ranch in Nevada where he worked as a bouncer

I know how many reattachments are attempted in the Khon Kaen area, but I'm not saying.

Well, Thai men DID come top of a Durex poll to discover the most unfaithful lovers. So maybe they were asking for it. Having said that, Thai women were runners-up in a similar poll to find the most promiscuous women.

For a small fee, I'll direct ThaiVisa members to the country which topped this second poll!