Why do Thai women cut off penises?

zakk

I think the main difference with SE Asians is they are still closer to primates, they have yet to evolve the higher emotions which other races have, such as empathy and compassion.

Did you really just say that???
Yes he did,

member of KKK ? Walks around will a pillow case on his head, cast member from deliverance ?

He probably has a burning cross in his back yard

Cousin and wife same person and aged 13 ?

Probably toothless as well

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the main difference with SE Asians is they are still closer to primates, they have yet to evolve the higher emotions which other races have, such as empathy and compassion.

You have another explanation as to why only Asians do it?

And I need to mention, chimpanzeez are notorious for biting off eachothers genitals as the first thing they do when they get emotional, makes you wonder about their genetic links.

I wonder about your genetic links, and one suspects the chimps display a higher level of intelligence than zakk boy

Mrs Bobbit was Asian ?
Mestizo.

I did say in the OP that it does sometimes happen in Latin America, but not remotely as common as in Thailand.

Don't Badgers bite off Greeks penis, as well Soutie?

Thats correct penis & testicles single bite
So that would rule out Zakks generalisation then really??
It would....

I watched Mississippi Burning last week, great movie. Maybe he was one of the ones with the pointy hat?

• Like 1

Zakk a woman in Asia has very little to fight back with. There aren't many who successfully get divorce settlements.

However I find your genetic comparisons disgusting.

He Probably has similar views on homosexuality as well.

Zakk a woman in Asia has very little to fight back with. There aren't many who successfully get divorce settlements.

I find your attempt to justify mutilation disgusting.

He Probably has similar views on homosexuality as well.
No actually I think homosexuals are some of the finest people (as long as they're not Asian)

Do you have an issue with Asians???

Yes I do. They are sadistic subhumans. All of them.
Simple question , why are you posting on a Thai forum?
I was under the impression some people here are not ethnic SE Asians.

Someone with your views is surely not living in SEA?

You got that right.

In fact now that I think about it, I don't mind that Thai men are getting mutilated, they're probably as sadistic as their women. I only mind if they start immigrating out of their lands and bringing their savage impulses onto men of other races. Just stay in SE Asia please. We already saw what happened to that white guy in california who tried to divorce his Vietnamese wife.

Edited by zakk

You got that right.

In fact now that I think about it, I don't mind that Thai men are getting mutilated, they're probably as sadistic as their women. I only mind if they start immigrating out of their lands and bringing their savage impulses onto men of other races. Just stay in SE Asia please. We already saw what happened to that white guy in california who tried to divorce his Vietnamese wife.

Was he fed up with eating pooch and fries?

You got that right.

Why don't you just stay in Uncle Bubas outhouse shooting raccoons and stuff.

• Like 1

And I need to mention, chimpanzeez are notorious for biting off eachothers genitals as the first thing they do when they get emotional, makes you wonder about their genetic links.

Go zakk, you're on a roll. Why not tell us what you really think & feel.

I'll bet you used the dictionary to find "emotions" & "compassion"

Why are you posting here & wasting your time ? Why not take your banjo & jar of moonshine & mount a hog or two. You know, your brother & sister.

Sorry mods. Have I overstepped the mark again ?..... sorry. Sorry to the mods, not the redneck.

• Like 1

You got that right.

Figures.

Those passport forms are a bit tricky to fill out eh?

Edited by mrtoad

Zakk you must be extremely happy with the Presidential Gene Pool.

Me thinks zakk might actually try & have a swim in the gene pool.

zakk, mate, being intellectually handicapped isn't a need for embarrassment, there are some great clinics here in LOS than can help. Once you accept your disability you're well on the way to recovery.

Best of luck,

• Like 1

I really don't get you people.

If this was about acid attacks on women in pakistan everyone would be in shock and horror.

But mutilation of men is amusing and delightful, even to the potential victims themselves.

I just don't get it.

Zakk,

You are 100% correct. This is sexual mutilation and would be thoroughly condemned by all if it were being practiced against female genitalia.

Welcome to the world of Double Standards.

Blah, blah, blah.

Next post please.

Don't let everyone get you down...Formulating thought is not for everybody.

The world needs people like you too for the menial jobs.