Why do Thai women cut off penises?

zakk

offtopic.gif

old farts have too much time on their hands, thailand needs to change the work laws. give them something to do. :-)[/quot

What have the old farts got in their hands?

Poor sex workers who wants an iPhone 5. And yes, the Thai definition of a poor person is "one who doesn't own an iPhone 5". Never mind food on the table. I have never seen food on a table sending a Line app message to someone. Food on the table is obsolete, we can actually eat Line messages now. My daughter does it all day.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many farang penises are cut off here in Thailand? I've never heard of one. I think the Thai ladies only cut off their Thai husbands penises for cheating. It's an emotional thing. With the farang/ATM they really don't care as long as the money keeps flowing.

Good one ha ha

Obviously the farang penis is held in high regard...

Someone with your views is surely not living in SEA?

You got that right.

In fact now that I think about it, I don't mind that Thai men are getting mutilated, they're probably as sadistic as their women. I only mind if they start immigrating out of their lands and bringing their savage impulses onto men of other races. Just stay in SE Asia please. We already saw what happened to that white guy in california who tried to divorce his Vietnamese wife.

Zakk which one are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IHmZoSvIXg

Absolutely stupid posting. Why do you think Thai woman are so much different ? Penis cutting is not exclusively a Thai woman thing, this happens all over the world. Men are just to embarrassed to report it.

You would be wrong to conclude this.

The incidence of penis detachment is a cultural practice in thailand and higher per capita than anywhere else on earth.

How many farang penises are cut off here in Thailand? I've never heard of one. I think the Thai ladies only cut off their Thai husbands penises for cheating. It's an emotional thing. With the farang/ATM they really don't care as long as the money keeps flowing.

Good one ha ha

Obviously the farang penis is held in high regard...

Especially English ones as they're so much bigger :-)

Absolutely stupid posting. Why do you think Thai woman are so much different ? Penis cutting is not exclusively a Thai woman thing, this happens all over the world. Men are just to embarrassed to report it.

The incidence of penis detachment is a cultural practice in thailand and higher per capita than anywhere else on earth.

Would you care to provide your reference source ? Or were you just "clutching at straws" Clutch ?

Would you care to provide your reference source ? Or were you just "clutching at straws" Clutch ?

The only time I use a straw is with coconuts.

BTW, there was a recent thread about this new-fangled contraption called Google. I ain't sure how it works but heard theres a bunch of reference librarians who quickly answer any questions just based on a few words--which they call "queries". They are right quick in their work.

Heres a place for ya to start your research:

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2012/nov/19/improbable-research-thai-women-cut-off-penis

Or another here:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_removal

YWIA

That stands for Your Welcome In Advance ;-)

Edited by ClutchClark

Hi again Clutch.

I think I've found your reference source..... but, it refers to the 1970's, some 40 years ago. There's much written about it as an epidemic by cheated on wives. No mention about a cultural thing as you suggest. Cultural would mean the act has been passed down through the generations, no evidence of this.

My research lists several penis amputations over the past few years, but no reported cases in Thailand. There have been 7 such cases reported in various countries, but none in Thailand. If not reported, how do you deduce Thailand has the highest per capita penis amputation in the world ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_removal

If your reference source is your local KKK meetings, you might be correct. With you & zakk at the helm, anything is possible.

Two questions. 1, where is there a reference to it being a cultural thing ? 2, where is the reference to Thailand having the highest incidence on earth ?

Members, sorry to drag this topic on for so long, but with these 2 KKK rednecks ranting on, I'd like to get the facts sorted. I'm sure the mods will pull the plug when they feel the appropriate stage is reached.

Cheers..... Mal.

Hi again Clutch.

I think I've found your reference source..... but, it refers to the 1970's, some 40 years ago. There's much written about it as an epidemic by cheated on wives. No mention about a cultural thing as you suggest. Cultural would mean the act has been passed down through the generations, no evidence of this.

My research lists several penis amputations over the past few years, but no reported cases in Thailand. There have been 7 such cases reported in various countries, but none in Thailand. If not reported, how do you deduce Thailand has the highest per capita penis amputation in the world ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_removal

If your reference source is your local KKK meetings, you might be correct. With you & zakk at the helm, anything is possible.

Two questions. 1, where is there a reference to it being a cultural thing ? 2, where is the reference to Thailand having the highest incidence on earth ?

Members, sorry to drag this topic on for so long, but with these 2 KKK rednecks ranting on, I'd like to get the facts sorted. I'm sure the mods will pull the plug when they feel the appropriate stage is reached.

Cheers..... Mal.

Do I know you from somewhere? Exactly how did I offend you and do you own firearms? ;-)

By defintion: cul·tur·al

ˈkəlCH(ə)rəl/

adjective

of or relating to the ideas, customs, and social behavior of a society.

Based on the above definition, it appears I was correct in using the term, "cultural", based on the practice being a "social behavior of a society". The definition would also indicate you are incorrect in your belief that to qualify as "cultural" the practice would have been required to be passed down by generations.

Since you have an ax to grind and Since I have suffered piles long enough to know its better to nip them early--I am going to ignore you following my submission of this post.

Cheers

Edited by ClutchClark

Hi again Clutch.

Cheers..... Mal.

Do I know you from somewhere? Exactly how did I offend you and do you own firearms? ;-)

By defintion: cul·tur·al

ˈkəlCH(ə)rəl/

adjective

of or relating to the ideas, customs, and social behavior of a society.

Based on the above definition, it appears I was correct in using the term, "cultural", based on the practice being a "social behavior of a society". The definition would also indicate you are incorrect in your belief that to qualify as "cultural" the practice would have been required to be passed down by generations.

Since you have an ax to grind and Since I have suffered piles long enough to know its better to nip them early--I am going to ignore you following my submission of this post.

Cheers

So where do we get that Thailand has the highest per capita instance of amputation ? Not interested on commenting on this ?

Yes, have owned several firearms, no longer. Too much trouble to have legally in Thailand.

Cheers to you.

Once again, stupid posting as we have people claiming it's a cultural thing for Thai woman to cut off her man's dick if he cheated. Maybe 100 years ago yes, this is 2014.

Hmmm.... I wonder what Thai men would do 100 years ago to the vagina " cultural thing " if his Thai lady slept around ? whistling.gif I can think of different things, but will keep these to myself before I get hit over the fingers or possibly get banned from TV this time.....cheesy.giflaugh.png