Bangkok: Car, valuables reported stolen in knife attack

webfact

Car, valuables reported stolen in knife attack
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Police are hunting for a man who allegedly attacked his female ex-boss and stole her Mercedes, as well as Bt9 million in jewellery and a brand-name bag, in Bangkok's Watthana district on Monday.

Import-export businesswoman Ratana Metheephutthi, 54, claimed she was injured and robbed by her former driver Theerapat Kaewchai-in, 38, before she was |rescued by bystanders.

Thonglor superintendent Pol Colonel Chutrakul Yasmadee said closed-circuit cameras clearly captured the attacker and police have gathered evidence to apply for his court-issued arrest warrant.

The victim told police she was |collecting items from her car when a man attacked her from behind and, during the struggle, the man's knife cut her neck.

Police investigation found that the man - also wanted for another embezzlement case - had scouted the area twice in preparation for the robbery, as he knew the victim carried valuables with her.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Car-valuables-reported-stolen-in-knife-attack-30247016.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-11-05

He is probably in the Banana Plantation with the rest of them..

That's where they all head ??? Why I don't know....,

But whether it's a Road Accisent, or a Murder or a Robbery or basically any crime, they all hide in the Banana Plantation..

Says it all eh folks.....

She was only wearing Bt9 million of jewellery.........I feel for her that she was robbed and assaulted........but anyone walking around with that much bling, is certainly running the gauntlet!

And don't forget a brand-name bag tongue.png

The most important fact of the lot, yet we are left to wonder whether it was a genuine brand-name bag or a genuine knock-off brand-name bag.

• Like 1

She was only wearing Bt9 million of jewellery.........I feel for her that she was robbed and assaulted........but anyone walking around with that much bling, is certainly running the gauntlet!

She was wearing them was she, are you sure about that? Perhaps she was removing the items from the security of her car?

She was wearing them was she, are you sure about that? Perhaps she was removing the items from the security of her car?

I'm assuming she was wearing the jewellery....the OP mentions the car, jewellery and bag were taken........maybe the jewellery was in the bag......maybe there was no jewellery or bag...maybe it was an insurance set up.....!