Bangkok vs Pattaya

kw85

If the reason for going to Pattaya, is for the beach, and not the sin, there are MUCH better locations than Pattaya. Try Hua Hin, Cha-Am, Koh Lanta or Koh Chang, to name just a few.

I also feel that Bangkok is much safer than Pattaya and has a LOT more to offer, even if sin is what you are after.

Pattaya is a one trick pony and I personally find it gets very boring, very quickly.

that's how sex is called now ? ...Sin ?

Pattaya has more bars but I personally find the quality better in BKK. When you talk about prices, what about the 2000B BF for "models" in Patts. The BFs at the newer clubs is crazy. Bkk is getting more expensive than before because of a lack of farangs. The Japanese and Koreans think nothing of paying more so the bars have raised their prices for the girls. Still similar or lower than Patts. The BFs are still low.

We need more farangs in BKK!

I do both, though, for the variety but spend much more time in BKK. Got a very sweet, beautiful, accomodating 19 yo .

Agree with all those that say do both. I prefer Hua Hin tp Pattaya but always do a few days first in BKK. Good place to stay is SUk around Soi 11, can walk to Soi Cowboy or Nana at night plus all the

surrounding Sois are full of life. Daytime the BTS is just down the road and you can go anywhere. Got to stay BKK for a few days great for shopping, go to the river do a trip for some sightseeing

great food everywhere and a few beers. Then off to wherever, for me I like HH to chill out. On hols so don't count the cost too much it's still much cheaper than holidaying in the west.

Cheers ToneG

If the reason for going to Pattaya, is for the beach, and not the sin, there are MUCH better locations than Pattaya. Try Hua Hin, Cha-Am, Koh Lanta or Koh Chang, to name just a few.

I also feel that Bangkok is much safer than Pattaya and has a LOT more to offer, even if sin is what you are after.

Pattaya is a one trick pony and I personally find it gets very boring, very quickly.

Depends on the wording in the prenupt.

But you are more likely to die of boredom in Cha-Am first but the other options sound good.

If you like music, culture then CM is the place.

Hmmm... sounds just like Austin, Texas.

But with old people.

In Austin they shoot the old people? 555 Pom mai kao jai krup.

My favorite music bar is owned/run by a young Thai who is an excellent jazz sax player.

What music bars have you been to here?

Only if you do it right! 555 It is what certain religions call nonmarital sex. Correct me if I am wrong, but I understand Therevada Buddhism, as practiced by Thais, prohibits non marital sex.