ED visa validation in Cebu

My ed visa documents will be ready soon and the school proposed me a visa-run to Laos the validate them (need 1 night there).

My plans are to validate them in Cebu Philippines cause i've a friend there.

There could be any sort of problem to validate them or nowhere there could be problem for doing it?

thanks in advance

I think Laos would be much easier and don't recall any recent reports about Cebu for an ED-visa. If you want to try, make sure your school adresses the letter to that consulate.

But I would apply in Laos, especially since your school recommends it and that means the consulate there knows the school.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys.

I did the Lao Visa run.

I preferred to flight by my own and avoid 11h bus trip to Vientiane (visa company quoted 9000 bath).

Ive spent about 6000 bath for the flight, 1200b for Lao Visa on Arrival (35USD being from an european country others pay 30USD), 200b in photocopies + forms etc, 2000b Visa Fee, 600b taxi, food 1000b, plus around 3000b for accommodation for a gross total of: 14.000b but:

I arrived Monday in the evening. Little queue at 08:30 on tuestay (about 40 ppl) while it was 150 on monday as some1 told me.

Took just 30 min as I was number 14 the first day.

Thanks guys.

I did the Lao Visa run.

I preferred to flight by my own and avoid 11h bus trip to Vientiane (visa company quoted 9000 bath).

Normal cost is Bt 3,000. You can check http://www.thaivisaservice.com/ that is a forum sponsor.

I've spent 14.000 with Air flight and not a mini van 11h+11h travel. The above price is really good although you need to add visa costs that in my case would have been 1550b+2000b.