Shots fired as car fails to stop at Pattaya Police Checkpoint

webfact

It said that they found a gun in the boot of the car, that later turned out to be a BB gun. If that is the gun the Cop is holding at the boot of the car, I don't think it's a BB gun as it has a revolving chamber?

They sell bb guns that look like revolvers, look just like smith & wesson .38s

It said that they found a gun in the boot of the car, that later turned out to be a BB gun. If that is the gun the Cop is holding at the boot of the car, I don't think it's a BB gun as it has a revolving chamber?

Well spotted mate, I have never seen a revolver BB gun I don't believe there is such a thing.

Yes they do sell bb guns in revolver lookalike Smith & wesson .38 very hard to tell from the real thing and I own the real thing, size and weight almost the same

Edited by pitchag

love this stuff, i wish the aussie coppers had some balls and did the same sort of thing !

at the end of the days , laws are made for a reason and only the lawbreakers have to be afraid .

if people took responsibility for their own actions, and accepted the consequences of their own actions then there really is nothing for them or us to complain about.

Australian police have degenerated into powerless, revenue raising softies and the laws here favour the criminal, god bless thailand for having the guts to punish the crims.

unless you are rich.

rob

Traffic violation was NOT his only crime, he committed attempted murder of police officers with a deadly weapon (his vehicle) resulting in injury to those officers and others. In many other countries including America the officers would have done anything to stop him before he killed someone, including shooting him dead.

In Amerika,

first they shot you death,

after they ask you, why didn't you stop at checkpoint ?

Certainly you are not so mentally challenged to believe this?

Can you provide supporting evidence please?

Just google this 'hostage killed after robbery'

The suggested search query returned an article about 3 heavily armed bank robbers who took three hostages upon fleeing the bank. The robbers then used one of the hostages as a human shield while firing 100's, yes...hundreds, of rounds at police officers.

The hostage was killed by police gunfire during the shoot-out.

Firstly, the police have a societal obligation to pursue armed robbers as well as an equal obligation to pursue kidnap victims (two of the kidnapped persons were able to escape because of the police action). These are serious offenses and place the public at large at risk.

Secondly, your suggestion US police shoot first when someone fails to stop at a police checkpoint has been disproved based on the evidence you provide. It appears you pulled that one of your...uh...lets call it your imagination.

Edited by ClutchClark