What New Skills Have You Acquired In Thailand?

eldragon

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry cant think of any skills that can be acquired here and not anywhere cell in the world nothing of any meaning or use

what do you have in mind just in case i am missing the point

draftvader gets it.

Aaaaah, another Thai-bashing thread, masquerading as a question. You're acquiring a reputation, eldragon, that of a serial basher.

I learned to always plan for the worst that could happen, which I have applied around the world in work, travel, etc.

I have learned here (Thailand) not to hope that, that worst situation plan, will not be required to be implemented.

• Like 2

Discipline and keeping things in order.......Because no one other who does it, so I needed to improve myself. As well seeing all the other expats it needs discipline to not end yourself the same way.

• Like 1

sorry cant think of any skills that can be acquired here and not anywhere cell in the world nothing of any meaning or use

what do you have in mind just in case i am missing the point

draftvader gets it.

Aaaaah, another Thai-bashing thread, masquerading as a question. You're acquiring a reputation, eldragon, that of a serial basher.

Really? I'm usually pretty careful to make objective statements. "Many Thais" vs "Thais." Etc. But thanks for the heads up.

In all honesty, I was thinking about stuff along the lines of washing clothing by hand. But draftvader cracked me up. Sorry.