kawasaki bikes in cambodia

ihtisham

hye... i want to cambodia for vacation.. once before i went to russian market..and some other places. this time im trying to fillin up my schedule with searching wheels for kawasaki gto,kawasaki ar 125,80 in phnom penh.. is it available there? nk matter either new or second tho.. if avail and somebody could get it for me.. contact me

I don't quite understand what you want. Do you want to rent a Kawasaki in Phnom Phen? Do you want to buy? What size? What do you mean 125,80? Do you want a 80cc to 125cc scooter? You want a motorcycle or a scooter? How about a Honda? I know where you can rent 250 Honda trail bikes if that is what you want. Scooters are everywhere.

I don't quite understand what you want. Do you want to rent a Kawasaki in Phnom Phen? Do you want to buy? What size? What do you mean 125,80? Do you want a 80cc to 125cc scooter? You want a motorcycle or a scooter? How about a Honda? I know where you can rent 250 Honda trail bikes if that is what you want. Scooters are everywhere.

sorry for my bad english tho.. erm.. i wanna buy them. kawasaki gto that comes with 7spokes wheels or kawasaki ar 125 or ar80 which also cames with 5spokes wheels...

sorry for my bad english tho.. erm.. i wanna buy them. kawasaki gto that comes with 7spokes wheels or kawasaki ar 125 or ar80 which also cames with 5spokes wheels...

Ok, I understand now, I don't remember seeing any there, but that doesn't mean there aren't any. But many small bikes for sale, but if you are staying less than a couple of months, you would be better renting.

You can rent Honda 250cc trail bikes for around $10 a day. Smaller bikes cheaper.

If you are staying just in Phnom Phen then a scooter should do, but if you want to travel further, then better on a bigger bike. Good luck. The longest trip I did was 1 month there but I rode my Honda Blackbird there from Phuket. Some roads out of Phnom Phen are good, others terrible, terrible, terrible :).