Heavy traffic around airport turnoff

Rush hour?

VIP?

Accident?

Take your pick....

Btw, I'm not an expert on "heavy traffic delays around airport turnoff" so take my reply with a pinch of salt.....

Oh none taken! In fact, you're the sort of expert I was hoping would answer!!! cheesy.gif

By the very nature of Chiang Mai's relatively narrow roads and sois it is going to become a increasingly choked city.

Throw in LK or any other inner city celebration and it only adds to the hold ups.

Without a major transport restructure and some actual constructive city planning we are just going to have to get used to it.

Rush hour?

VIP?

Accident?

Take your pick....

Btw, I'm not an expert on "heavy traffic delays around airport turnoff" so take my reply with a pinch of salt.....

Oh none taken! In fact, you're the sort of expert I was hoping would answer!!! cheesy.gif

What did you expect? Rush hour traffic, Loy Krathong, friday evening. Pointless troll post coffee1.gif

• Like 2

Ok ok. I very rarely drive around at that time especially in a car, but I found myself doing a school run yesterday. So I was essentially asking if it is normal for the traffic to be banked up like that, and it appears it is.

Songkran, yes I know the score then.....

Thanks for the input everyone!

What did you expect? Rush hour traffic, Loy Krathong, friday evening. Pointless troll post coffee1.gif

You've used the T-word again without justification.

Your posts are, for the most part, intelligent and interesting to read, but you have a sardonic streak in you that seems irrepressible.

No, it wasn't a pointless troll post, it was a legitimate request for information about the traffic situation.

After two fairly helpful attempts you weakened and reverted to form with this snarky comment.