Whey Protein, Other Bodybuilding Supplements in BKK?

OliverKlozerof

There is a SALE going on I guess on the third floor of Center One at which is at Victory Monument. They have Dymatize products on sale there.

I bought a 3kg tub of their mass gain variety for less than 3K.

I am just one serving of cleaning up that tub and I could say is that the product is cr@p.

Better get one from Boots. They sell a triple chocolate whey mix there that is really good.

Avoid GNC - whey overpriced smile.png

Edited by sensei

Have you tried the Search at top of screen?

This question seems to be asked frequently.

Good luck.

Well, I usually do a search before posting a question. think maybe I didn't this time. my bad. After I DID do a search...one guy recommended a shop on lower level of Central Plaza Rama 9. Found some whey there. Price seemed OK I guess, but that's the only place I went. Shop is called Vitamin Club.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Too bad prices in BKK are at least double what I paid here in US for Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey (5 lb for $58).

How is it double? https://www.phukethealthshop.com/#!/5lb-2-35kilo-Optimum-Nutrition-Gold-Standard-Whey-Protein/p/1461113/category=664924

$78 and you must consider the ridiculous shipping and import duties you would pay if ordering from USA.

Too bad prices in BKK are at least double what I paid here in US for Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey (5 lb for $58).

How is it double? https://www.phukethealthshop.com/#!/5lb-2-35kilo-Optimum-Nutrition-Gold-Standard-Whey-Protein/p/1461113/category=664924

$78 and you must consider the ridiculous shipping and import duties you would pay if ordering from USA.

Prices in Thailand are near double that of the US.

Thanks for the info, but I said "prices in BKK", not prices in TL. Phuket is not BKK.

Check out ground floor, Central Rama 9. Fitness shop there with lots of choices. Prices seem reasonable.

2nd that.. Some of the cheapest prices I have seen.. Fitwhey is cheaper but for a shop and the selection go check out the place at rama9.. Get all my protein there now.

Edited by wow64

What would you expect if the products are imported from the US, which most of these products are.

Best to get a bulk, unflavoured, unsweetened pure whey product that is imported (from the US) in bulk. You can add your own flavour and sweetener and be in control of dosage.

http://www.club-protein.com/whey-protein-concentrate/

Free delivery and around 800 baht/kg depending on how much you buy. It is still more than you'll pay back in the US, but it's the best price in Thailand, and the best quality IMO.

On bts Asoke and bts Chong Nonsi is a shop that sells this stuff. Prices seem competitive to other shops. Kvillage on Suk 26 has a pharmacy next to villa with good selection of choice.

Down silom way, there are drug stores (patpong side) with protein powders, not the locally made stuff - imported brands but limited selection.

Lazada as mentioned has some and I have used them but to be honest, the prices are about the same as those shops on the bts.

Then of course there is GNC in many malls - seems heavily priced compared to other brands.

Paragon sport section has musclefarm and muscletech and arnoldwhey at standard Thai prices.

10% discount if you got an M Card.

Worked out at 2100฿ for 5lb MF choc protein.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Came to the forum a couple of weeks ago looking for the same. Happy to see that nothing changed from 2015 lol

However, I tried to order some protein bars from the guys at this website http://ironfitfood.com/ they say that they make the bars themselves and cost less than those in the shops. I'm pretty satisfied you guys should give it a try

You don't need that rubbish. Protein powers will (over time) destroy your kidneys. You can easily end up on dialysis. An ex-bodybuilding friend of mine did, and he NEVER took steroids, apparently. Got through about 100 g of protein powder a day though. His kidneys are ruined.