hang over Thai medicine?

Crazy chef 1

I spent 9 months in Ho Chi Minh city, about 5 months of them drunk and one of the girls in my block recommended a hangover cure, which I have to say worked for no real reason at all that I could see. After a while she told me how to make it

Take 1 Tablespoon of condensed milk add the yolk of an egg then add 2 tspns of grated Cumquat peel, stir like fury until solidly blended, than top up the glass with Soda water and crushed ice blending while going. It sounds revolting and tastes worse, but it really knocks a hangover in me

Crazy Chef, I'm not going down that road mentioning badger or other milk.

But what I can't understand is why people have to get plastered to enjoy themselves.

A couple of bottles of beer or some glasses of good wine brings you to a happy mood, so you can enjoy the company of people you are with.

Over that you loose any sense of what you are doing or where you are and you wake up in the morning with a hangover, wishing you haven't drunk so much last night.

So the moral of the story is, drink less enjoy yourself more with your guests.

Costas- it is not for me! i have to work at this day and don't drink at all,but out of experience my guest will enjoy quiet a few bottles of wine and i just looking for a original turn down gift.

Jok

Thanks Mr T at least you tried it.sometimes if you really want to know something our members are useless folks...and Costas, I don't want Gerbil milk- too many guests...
I think Squirrel is the next big thing, will it be on the menu in Cha Am?

would love to...but i think my guest are not ready for this yet. try to have a look in YouTube for Marco Pierre Whites "great english feast".

anyway I'm not sure squirrel is the next big thing or we are going back to badgers because more meat on.

no worries: not Zuma

Jok

Thanks Mr T at least you tried it.sometimes if you really want to know something our members are useless folks...and Costas, I don't want Gerbil milk- too many guests...
would love to...but i think my guest are not ready for this yet. try to have a look in YouTube for Marco Pierre Whites "great english feast".

anyway I'm not sure squirrel is the next big thing or we are going back to badgers because more meat on.

CC,

You are a strange one. I like you.

Are you related to Costas ?

Jok

CC,

i am not.i just like gay(happy) people and i think he is one.

to much sad ppl here around and life is to short to whine about everything-especialy things you can not change.

Jok

CC,

i am not.i just like gay(happy) people and i think he is one.

to much sad ppl here around and life is to short to whine about everything-especialy things you can not change.

Agreed.

• 1 year later...