Tim 'Sharky' Ward confronts Pattaya Police over allegations of theft

webfact

Looks like a quality ex pat......

Felt for the guy that he assaulted, I mean who would want there Shoulder Bag, Strap broken....

How inconvienent, it seems Dick Emery is not Dead, he is living it up in Pattaya....

"Ooh you are awful, but I do like you"....

Just for your information if you happen to have a confrontation with this guy. He carries a bottle of acid around with him in his shoulder bag. How do I know? he showed it to me. He also told me that he would use it on anyone who tried to attack him and or steal any of his copious amounts of gold jewelery that he likes to flaunt.

I don't really understand why the guy is allowed to wander round Thailand intimidating people including the Pattaya police.

Once again, videos that are not authorised for the forum were removed.

DO NOT POST OR LINK TO VIDEOS RELATED TO THIS STORY !!

A post with no comments and just quotes was removed - or maybe comments were inside the quote.

Please make sure comments are outside any quotes of another post.

Felt for the guy that he assaulted, I mean who would want there Shoulder Bag, Strap broken....

How inconvienent, it seems Dick Emery is not Dead, he is living it up in Pattaya....

Just for your information if you happen to have a confrontation with this guy. He carries a bottle of acid around with him in his shoulder bag. How do I know? he showed it to me. He also told me that he would use it on anyone who tried to attack him and or steal any of his copious amounts of gold jewelery that he likes to flaunt.

I don't really understand why the guy is allowed to wander round Thailand intimidating people including the Pattaya police.

The police are well aware he carries the acid as it he has been reported for using it before , I watched him spray it into a thais guy's face one day outside mikes he was charging at him with a guitar for some reason the acid dropped him to the ground very quickly and he was in a lot of pain, the guitar guy later reported it to the police.

With an appearnace, attitude and name like that, a person is walking on very thin ice when claiming to be a good guy. People like that Thailand don't need - send him home!

.....Thailand?.....he runs a ponzi-scheme in Pattaya..we all know the place is a stand-alone cess-pool full of bitches and soi-dogs!

Im surprised 'Sharky' hasn't taken a bullet yet from the way he has been bad mouthing the BIB there...but maybe the cops are just a bunch of panzi-assed cowards and creeps who don't have the balls to muzzle a rabid dog like this one.....

He has like 100,000 people on his FB page,if he suddenly wakes-up dead that could mean a whole lot of bad press for the BIB,tourisim and Thailand....do they want more??

He says he does 90 visa runs to Aust. Next time they refuse him reentry. End of story.

Guy alleges robbery of a large amount of cash and gold. He has the balls to name the people who did it, the RTP. He knows he is being stitched up and makes a fuss. 99.9% of us wouldn't.

But you are thinking up ways to stop his protests by denying him entry next time.

What a sad little person you are

Trouble with reading comprehension? I did not say I want this to happen but think that it will. Passport gets flagged on way out and you do not get back in. Truth is I out weigh the Shark.

I dont understand why police come to someone condo plant the drugs and steal money and gold.

Please some one explain it to me,

I apologies to mods but it makes me angry.

And please man tell me why u complain about sharky standing for himself against police, and u never mention them nicking and planting?

• Like 2

By all accounts that's a good guy, as far as pimps go.

Kind of suspicious that they would find drugs in the home of the biggest straight edge in Thailand.

But one never knows.

If they did find drugs, though, why isn't he in jail?

All things being equal, I'm choosing to believe Shark until proven otherwise.

Because the CCTV of the police entering his apartment,

showed the police holding the very same bag of drugs

that they then said they found in his apartment,

and he posted it at the time, and the charges were dropped

He has no fear, and he doesn't deny he offers the girls, "protection"

they seem to like him

• Like 2

Ive learned to never judge a book by its cover. But lets be real guns beat brawn everytime and the Thai Police have a lot of guns, But he seems to know what hes doing having two wittnesses who film what is going on. Still that wont save his life if he pisses off the wrong Thais their country their rules.

Quite the contrary, I would love to be the prosecutor in the event the police eventually shoot this guy.

That photo shows a man who is out-of-control with anger and hostility towards the police and who has the physical size to place any reasonable person in fear for their life.

It would be very believable if an officer one day claimed Sharky approached him to do him harm and refused to obey the command to stop so said officer had no choice but to shoot him.

Two bullets in the chest will stop most attacks, one i the forhead will stop them all. But if I was unarmed, I'd steer clear of this man, cross the street, hell, cross the to the next city block.

A post commenting on moderator actions removed, see this forum rule ..

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

Looks like this time he will be blacklisted for sure. The video has gone viral with the thai media today so the Bangkok authorities will want action taken against him. If this would have just stayed in the news in pattaya the coppers at soi 9 would have just extracted more cash from him and "let bygones be bygones". Especially after they find out they did not press charges against him for the knifing the Canadian Teacher two years ago.

there is another intersting video on sneaky tv youtube smile.png

There may indeed be but do not try to show it here or link to it please !!

Any links to the relevant blog or any other source will be removed and the poster may face suspension since there have beenn several moderator warnings about this.

petercool - moderator

And the saga continues...................Was watching the video and had to laugh when Sharky put his hands forward saying "Take me in arrest me now" and the police said in apologizing way " No no no no" laugh.png .

They obviously are more interested in having him walking around in freedom as an ATM.

The police are well aware he carries the acid as it he has been reported for using it before , I watched him spray it into a thais guy's face one day outside mikes he was charging at him with a guitar for some reason the acid dropped him to the ground very quickly and he was in a lot of pain, the guitar guy later reported it to the police.

Hey Sharky may be onto something. Maybe carrying acid is the secret to winning a fight

when attacked by 8 Thai guys at the same time. Although seems a bit of

overkill using it on a single Thai guitar player.....Wonder what kind of acid it was.

Did watch the video, pretty funny stuff. The police were scared shitless of him. If a regular

person pulled the same stunt, there would be a bunch of policemen beating on you

because you made them lose face. Would be interesting to know what actually happened.

The Thai police are famous for stitching people up and robbing them, but at this point with

him shouting this in the police station and having a film crew they can hardly admit they stole it... :-)

Edited by EyesWideOpen

This can not end well, for any of them.

If anyone followed the story

he called the police because he was burglarized, and it was then, he alleges; they robbed him of the cash and gold, which was secured away and not found by the initial burglary

that is why he is all fumed up

This can not end well, for any of them.

If anyone followed the story

he called the police because he was burglarized, and it was then, he alleges; they robbed him of the cash and gold, which was secured away and not found by the initial burglary

that is why he is all fumed up

He has a valid point extortion is widespread in Pattaya and the police were trying to set him but he doesn't take drugs or alcohol , they probably expected him to accept it or be charged for drug offences.

Imagine if these bad cops do this regular how many people have been convicted or lost money .

The sooner the thai police can be trusted the better thailand will be but it will take years.

Good on him for standing up to them. Certainly has his own style which make a few insecure expats not like him.

It's total bs that they make up allegations to raid his home then steal gold and cash.

I must say he has some gonads to go into the station like that. Good on ya sharky.

I think it say a lot about the person you are to actually admire such a low-life.

Says a lot about you that you hate on someone- why exactly?- because you saw a photo of him on the internet and you wanted to be popular with the TV haters? You dont know this guy at all. And you hate him so much you actually hate wow64 for making a valid point.

It's embarrassing.

If he has a criminal record anywhere he has to apply for a visa to Australia. The no visa system only applies to those with 0 convictions anywhere. Maybe he will not get back to the Gold Coast if he leaves Thailand,

I thought he has an Aus Passport.

If he has a criminal record anywhere he has to apply for a visa to Australia. The no visa system only applies to those with 0 convictions anywhere. Maybe he will not get back to the Gold Coast if he leaves Thailand,

I thought he has an Aus Passport.

No one has ever said anything about that I have heard. It would be unusual for him to have become naturalised as most New Zealanders just enter with the Border agreement.

Edited by harrry