Tim 'Sharky' Ward confronts Pattaya Police over allegations of theft

webfact

Maybe one day you will be shaken down by the police and have drugs planted on you.

Then maybe you will see HIS point of view.

Personally, I treat everyone with the same respect despite their appearance.

But seems most of you back up the Pattaya police here because of Sharky's appearance.

Based my opinion just now on the links that fritz posted above.

Society does not need the type of loan shark that Sharky has chosen for a livelihood.

Society also deserves better than the Pattaya Police assuming his allegations are true.

Dare I say "a son only a mother could love".

• Like 1

I would not bring that kind of money into Thailand ever.

Not when I can keep an ATM card and credit cards and have access to whatever cash I need, which is kept safely in a US Bank until such time its needed.

They have banks in Thailand too. Why anyone would keep 1,000,000 baht at home and such an amount of gold (worth $30,000 perhaps) is beyond me. This tale has so many strange points. The fact that police were intimidated (read scared) by him in their own station, and he had done this before, is also surprising. Maybe he carried a knife, well a gun would trump that.

If he speaks the truth, I am inclined to admire his stand and bravery....... what a strange tale.

Larger than life Tim is an imposing figure.Life would be dull if there were no people like him.

Not the kind of guy I would normally follow on facebook he's living it large and prepared to take on the RTP something 99,5% wouldn't want to doHe gets my respect for that alone..He doesn't seem worried about the monetary value of what has been 'stolen' he's alledgedly loaded.With Tim its about face and not letting them get away with it.

Tim also has a softer side he supports and helps soi dogs.

• Like 2

....this seems like a serious issue....I cannot see anyone making 'light' of it....

...outspoken....apparently successful.....so now he has become a target......???

...does he have proof of the thefts....???

...and the sudden 'convenient' charge against him by a Thai journalist...........does not look good......

...and this 'allegation that 'he carries a knife'......sounds like a 'setup' to ...........something bad.....

...I hope that he gets the support...and justice....that he....and any human being deserves....

...regardless of what he looks like.....

• Like 2

Larger than life Tim is an imposing figure.Life would be dull if there were no people like him.

Not the kind of guy I would normally follow on facebook he's living it large and prepared to take on the RTP something 99,5% wouldn't want to doHe gets my respect for that alone..He doesn't seem worried about the monetary value of what has been 'stolen' he's alledgedly loaded.With Tim its about face and not letting them get away with it.

Tim also has a softer side he supports and helps soi dogs.

How does he help ? I have only seen him walk around giving a few handfulls to dogs as he walks along the beach those dogs look as if they will survive quite easy without him.

Has he done anything to stop dog trading or for vaccinations ?

• Like 1

Maybe one day you will be shaken down by the police and have drugs planted on you.

But seems most of you back up the Pattaya police here because of Sharky's appearance.

so without so within

It blows my mind how Sharky has lasted this long in Patts without this happening to him in the past. They all know he has money and could easily set him up and blackmail him at anytime. A million baht cash left in an apartment ?

Cmon Man use your head.

• Like 1

I would not bring that kind of money into Thailand ever.

Not when I can keep an ATM card and credit cards and have access to whatever cash I need, which is kept safely in a US Bank until such time its needed.

... which is kept safely in a US Bank...

You made my day, that's a really good one...

Fatfather

What a bunch of hogwash and paranoia.

If you lost your money in a US Bank account its because you are a dirtbag who came into the money from illegal activities.

Never heard of anyone losing their savings by keeping it in a US Bank.

• Like 2

Most of us lead lives in Thailand that we do not attract police attention maybe Mr. Sharky should lower his profile a bit and he would nothave a police problem.

• Like 1

Mr. Ward claims that 1 Million Baht in cash and 1 Kilo of Gold was stolen from his apartment during a “fake” drugs raid on 28th September. Mr. Ward claims the drugs were planted and the gold and money was stolen by Police

Interview with Mr. Ward:

"So, Sharksy, was your safe open at the time? What, you have no safe?! Ahem, were do you put your valuables? Coffee table...!"

nice semi-pink shirt btw, but you gotta do something about the body odor...

• Like 1

"Police made little attempt to control Mr. Ward, and we were told by one officer, who does not wish to be named, that they feel intimidated by Mr. Ward due to his size and reports that he carries a knife."

So, the police with guns are intimidated and think it best to sit humbly and wait for him to leave. As they know he is carrying a knife, and could kill somebody best he go outside and kill a shop owner or tourist.

whistling.gifclap2.gif

It is reported he carries a knife. He did not brandish a knife and no knife was reported to have been seen by police. No complaint was made to police.

Therefore to do what you suggest would have been condemned on here as unreasonable search.

Furthermore, it would have ended in sharky eventually being shot because in his frame of mind he would have fought. The police are smart and when the time is right, Sharky will go down--but for now he is a cashcow so why kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Sorry for mixed metaphors.

• Like 2

Read again pal. It is his obnoxious behavior not his looks that offend.