Wet cut saws in Thailand were to get

First, kudos for actually wanting precision fits.

The fact that your finished job will stand out as truly unique is evidence enough that local trades don't see any need for decent work. Tile/stone/brick work in every other AEC state including Laos and Cambodia is routinely superior.

Thailand and Bangkok have some of the most dreadful workmanship in their public projects.

The big boys (Seimens, Thai Obayashi etc bring in tile-setters and slab workers for that kind of stuff.

They either bring their own gear or use the company gear.

But you do see some attempts at conscientious work.

They improvise.

Ok, how many cuts do you have to make ?

Diamond blades don't need cooling if you're just cutting pavers or bricks but you'll need a mask and goggles, of course.

To keep the dust down ? (Something most Thai trades don't see as necessary)

You can put a diamond blade in aGROUNDED skillsaw and feed water onto the cut with a garden hose if you are concerned.

If you're handy you'll be able to rig something up for a lot of cuts.

Tip: Use a wax marker and be patient.

• Like 1

First, kudos for actually wanting precision fits.

The fact that your finished job will stand out as truly unique is evidence enough that local trades don't see any need for decent work. Tile/stone/brick work in every other AEC state including Laos and Cambodia is routinely superior.

Thailand and Bangkok have some of the most dreadful workmanship in their public projects.

The big boys (Seimens, Thai Obayashi etc bring in tile-setters and slab workers for that kind of stuff.

They either bring their own gear or use the company gear.

But you do see some attempts at conscientious work.

They improvise.

Ok, how many cuts do you have to make ?

Diamond blades don't need cooling if you're just cutting pavers or bricks but you'll need a mask and goggles, of course.

To keep the dust down ? (Something most Thai trades don't see as necessary)

You can put a diamond blade in aGROUNDED skillsaw and feed water onto the cut with a garden hose if you are concerned.

If you're handy you'll be able to rig something up for a lot of cuts.

Tip: Use a wax marker and be patient.

Yes u are correct I do want it to look good when I am done I care about workmanship

I have about 60 cuts on pavers about 16 by 16 inches.

The glazing on the top is a smooth finish

It would be a good tool for my shop.

I bought many of my own tools and do much a lot on my own or I have a local laboure come work with me and I showed him what I expect . He has been with me now for 5 years .

He cleans and puts the tools back when he is done also.

I am sure some were out in this country there are wet cut saws for tile , pavers etc

Thanks for your input