Getting an Uber

Benowa

I downloaded the App to my IPhone and one day around 11am thought I would test Uber in getting a car from Phrom Phong to Silom. The app told me there were no cars available. Tried again another day, same thing. Now I also read that there is a flat rate from Bangkok to Suvanabhumi of B.1000 plus tolls. I get a limo including tolls for only B.900 and no waiting, the limo is at my front door ontime everytime.

I just dont get this Uber thing.

from Phrom Pong or anywhere nearby, you can catch a public taxi to Subvarnabhumi Airport for around 250 - 350 THB including the highway tolls.

What do you expect any Uber driver to earn if he/she tried to compete with this price ?? 20% for Uber and driving an illegal taxi ??

from Phrom Pong or anywhere nearby, you can catch a public taxi to Subvarnabhumi Airport for around 250 - 350 THB including the highway tolls.

What do you expect any Uber driver to earn if he/she tried to compete with this price ?? 20% for Uber and driving an illegal taxi ??

If you re-read my post (slowly this time) you will see I said a LIMO costs B. 900 including tolls and an Uber is B. 1000 not including tolls. I would suggest the limo company's costs are more than Uber.

• Like 1