its great donnt have to keep up with next door

opalred

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The root of much rural backwardness is poverty.

I disagree, believe its something to do with marrying their cousins and having carnal relations with direct blood relatives...

Certain areas of a Western Nation that polices the world, has some very tiny gene pools.

I disagree, believe its something to do with marrying their cousins and having carnal relations with direct blood relatives...

Certain areas of a Western Nation that polices the world, has some very tiny gene pools.

Maybe he's from one of the great nations where a sense of humour is not found in the genes, you know, either a Freddy Frinton or Benny Hill/Seifneld fan. thumbsup.gif

Gecko, you are not from Iowa by any chance, are you?

• Like 1

its strange how most watched shows on tv are hillbilly shows swamp men duck dynasty mountian men etc is it the city clones

are they hoping and wishing there lives were like that

Probably just laughing at what the gene pool has produced.

Don't think the producers of Duck Dynasty are coming to a place near him soon

Maybe he could start his own YouTube channel Squalor in the Sticks.

soutpeel mrtoad how do you keep your pet pig happy do they sleep in house or stay in special room

Mine has a special room, it's called the freezer :-)

Gearing up for a BBQ and shoot myself some possums and squirrels later, after spitting some watermelon seeds and drinking some bourbon. Might even see if can get one of my cousins knocked up, by taking her for a ride in my Chevy.

• Like 2

Maybe he's from one of the great nations where a sense of humour is not found in the genes, you know, either a Freddy Frinton or Benny Hill/Seifneld fan. thumbsup.gif

I'm guessing he's not a big fan of Fox News though??

• Like 1

From what I can tell England has a lot of social tension from racial and religious minority groups who feel marginalized.

So maybe there's something to be learned from your American neighbors about cultural sensitivity and inclusiveness.

You can start by appreciating that not everyone on TVF is a white male from Britian.

There are women, non-whites and Thais here as well.

Even in the Farang Pub, Mr. Toad.

(Or should I take Farang Pub to mean that only white males are welcome? tongue.png )

soutpeel mrtoad how do you keep your pet pig happy do they sleep in house or stay in special room

Haven't got a pet pig anymore my honey badger ate it and seeing he is rather fond of biting people testicles off, he can sleep anywhere he likes....

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 1

Haven't got a pet pig anymore my the honey badger ate it and seeing he is rather fond of biting people testicles off, he can sleep anywhere he likes....

Sounds like Zuma hasn't really mellowed despite you rescuing him from Costas.

Oi!

Slipknot are from Iowa ..........

post-151798-0-29019700-1415878936_thumb.

Top musicians bar none.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

So maybe there's something to be learned from your American neighbors about cultural sensitivity and inclusiveness.

You mean like the US cops shooting and killing minorities every chance they get for perceived offenses ?...whistling.gif ....that cultural sensitivity and inclusiveness you mean

You mean like the US cops shooting and killing minorities every chance they get for perceived offenses ?...whistling.gif ....that cultural sensitivity and inclusiveness you mean

They were still burning cross, lynching people and preventing them from entering educational establishments not that long ago. How dare they get a vote.

The Projects, that's been a great success to

Haven't got a pet pig anymore my the honey badger ate it and seeing he is rather fond of biting people testicles off, he can sleep anywhere he likes....

Sounds like Zuma hasn't really mellowed despite you rescuing him from Costas.

He still has reoccurring nightmares about a plate smashing dude in a dress with white pom pom's on his shoes, trying to milk him, I am convinced Zuma has PTSD from the experience..

They were still burning cross, lynching people and preventing them from entering educational establishments not that long ago. How dare they get a vote.

The Projects, that's been a great success to

Agreed.

America is definitely not a racial harmony utopia. Just arguing that there's a sensitivity to these issues, which at least is a starting point.

Thanks for the reassurances that the Farang Pub is open to all.

Oi!

attachicon.gifSlipknot-Readying-New-Album1.jpg

Top musicians bar none.

AOA:

You're non-white and this is all you have to say?

Why are you trying to coerce AOA ? He is an adult and can make his own decisions and comments, he has made his comment he likes slipknot and they are from Iowa

Stop trying to be a PC bloody do gooder

if AOA is offended by any remarks i am sure he will let the thread know

• Like 2

Oi!

Top musicians bar none.

The Kinsey Report demonstrated that one in six men in Iowa had had sex with a chicken.

That means that with 9 members in Slipknot, The Kinsey Report is basically saying that 1.5 members of Slipknot are over familiar with their KFC.

Oi!

Top musicians bar none.

AOA:

Why are you trying to coerce AOA ? He is an adult and can make his own decisions and comments, he has made his comment he likes slipknot and they are from Iowa

AOA is normally pretty good at making his point known

Oi!

Top musicians bar none.

AOA:

Just calling a spade a spade.

Whoops, that sounds kind of politically incorrect.

But that's cool up in here, right?

Oi!

Top musicians bar none.

AOA:

AOA is normally pretty good at making his point known

Maybe AOA thinks that Gecko is patronizing him.