A Little Bit of Britain, The Pattaya Comedy Night at Tavern @ Amari Orchid – Saturday 15th November

InspirePattaya

“A Little Bit of Britain”

Our 2nd Comedy Night in Pattaya starring the very popular Raymond Mearns,who had the audience in falling off their seats last year; and Sam Avery who is very popular on the UK comedy circuit and won various stand up comedy awards, as well as working on social programs to help the under privileged in the UK.inspire-pattaya1.jpg
-- Inspire Pattaya 15-11-2014

post-197742-0-27866400-1415850789_thumb.

For more information please visit http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/little-bit-britain-pattaya-comedy-night-tavern-amari-orchid-saturday-15th-november-2014/

Had a comedian/ magician come into my old bar years ago and he asked if he could do a quick show in-between band changeover, I was very apprehensive about letting him go on stage as it was very busy but in the end I did and he brought the house down. He was so good I agreed to let him come and do the same the next night (Saturday).

He came in and got up again, same routine literally word for word, about 20 people left and he got really irritate and even blamed me. I told him it was his fault for doing the same act.

:)

• Like 1