Policeman seen kicking a suspect transferred

Lite Beer

Policeman seen kicking a suspect transferred

IMG-20141114-231635-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A Nakhon Sawan policeman who was seen in a video clip landing a kick on the face of a suspect sitting on the ground has been ordered transferred to an inactive post pending an investigation.

The clip was posted on the Facebook page of Da Drum? And it eventually went viral. It showed a group of 3-4 policemen trying to subdue a man believed to be drunk.

It was reported that the suspect whose identity was unknown appeared to be drunk and crashed his car into several other cars and continued to drive until the policemen gave chase.

The man resisted police arrest and it took quite some time before the policemen managed to subdue him and had him handcuffed.

As the man was forced to sit on the roadside, one of the policemen landed a kick on his face sending him unconscious. The incident took place in front of many onlookers.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/policeman-seen-kicking-suspect-transferred/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-11-14

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should also immediately suspend the other officers on the scene for witnessing an assult and failing to arrest the officer.

This is obviously an accepted way of dealing with people from the lack of action by the other officers. Must have been trained from the same manual as those involved in the Koh Tao arrests.

Torture never happens in the Thai justice system? Really. Well General, you have a video, tell the world by your actions whether this is acceptable.

Yeah and perhaps the police who beat 7 shades out of Rodney King, or the British police who shot the Brazilian guy for no reason were on the Koh Tao case too......

I am far from a Thai apologist as anyone who has seen some of my other posts can confirm, but this does go on everywhere.

If it were my car he crashed into or if my child was on the street, I would wanna boot the pr1ck in the face too (no excuse for a copper though).

• Like 2

Adrenaline kicks in after a vehicle pursuit and altercation.

Too bad the drunk chose to endanger all those lives when he chose to drive drunk and resist arrest.

Adrenaline kicks.,..you are the weakest.

You obviously should do some reading and educate yourself. This should not only be obvious to you but its even part of police training to be alert to its affect.

Kicking a handcuffed, seated man hardly smacks of valour does it. @Mrtoad I totally agree with you. His behaviour was not an excuse because in his position he was defenceless.
The cops could make an example here, the evidence is clear cut. my guess is that there'll be a delay and under the carpet it'll go in due course

Kicking a handcuffed, seated man hardly smacks of valour does it. @Mrtoad I totally agree with you. His behaviour was not an excuse because in his position he was defenceless.

The cops could make an example here, the evidence is clear cut. my guess is that there'll be a delay and under the carpet it'll go in due course

I don't recall anyone suggesting valour.

Suggest readers take a moment to learn something new:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Speed_Pursuit_Syndrome

In other words, this officer could have been suffering from a medical condition.

I don't recall anyone suggesting valour.

Suggest readers take a moment to learn something new:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Speed_Pursuit_Syndrome

In other words, this officer could have been suffering from a medical condition.

A medical condition only heard of in America, probably made up by cops after police showed extreme force after high speed car chases.

• Like 2

And if the guy had killed a young child and her mother with his drink driving antics - would you all still be posting the same "OMG I can't belive the policeman did that" ? Or would you be saying he deserved it?

The only thing wrong there is that he should have been given that kick whilst he was resisting arrest, then it would have been absolutley fine. Either way a good shoeing was called for one way or another, the courts wouldn't stop him doing it again. Maybe he'll remember that kick next time he thinks about getting behind the wheel and driving like a nutter.

A good dose of violence solves all problems. NOT!

What the heck is going on here when persons in positions do wrong and get TRANSFERRED ???? This needs stopping with immediate effect.

SACKING is the option and only one. JOKE OF THAILAND inactive positions-----FIRE THEM, out the door moocha pronto.

• Like 1