'Martial law won't muzzle opinions'

Lite Beer

ginjag is not in the province of Udon Thani. He is not in Thailand. He is on another planet. Perhaps moving to Burma will re-enlighten him.

Another minority member, who seem to be on TVF to convert the pro Thai gov members. JOKE.

Burma been there done that. Now in what was red country that used to be controlled by the paid for village head, The perks for votes have gone so the fever for Shins have slowly died................no honey any more- money dried up.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This red and yellow bickering is so amusing. Like two bald men fighting over a comb.

This should be elected as post of the year!

I totally agree with you, and I despise posters demising others just because they have different ideas.

Guys: GROW UP!

How dare you interfere with our childish antics. Forgetting the near past. Majority here wish the Thai government well and hope in time the bad can be turned to good.

The minority here do not like military intervention, therefore hate the PM.

This red and yellow bickering is so amusing. Like two bald men fighting over a comb.

I totally agree with you, and I despise posters demising others just because they have different ideas.

How dare you interfere with our childish antics. Forgetting the near past. Majority here wish the Thai government well and hope in time the bad can be turned to good.

Childish has never been as appropriate... Majority, minority... Who tells who is in majority here? Is it established by number of posts of two factions? Or how many posters in a "brigade"?

Oh gosh...

a wonderful example of G's thought processes? Maybe he should learn about the difference between causality and association....

Maybe it's just human nature to oppose what your told you cannot and can do?

How many times did your mother tell you not to touch something that was "hot" and that you'd burn yourself ?

But you touched it anyway and got burnt !!

" don't eat all those sweets or you will be sick"

But you are them anyway knowing the consequences

" if you keep on drinking your beer that fast you will be sick and have a huge hangover in the morning "

But you kept drinking and got the hangover !!

Why?

Simple human nature, that's all.

Most Farang especially the Westerners are very hypocritical too especially when it comes to countries that had Military Law and Rule, especially the ones who were vocal about the dictatorships there, in former Eastern Bloc countries ran like Police/Military states...

" oh that so and so from that country is a nasty man, you know he doesn't allow people there to speak of their own free will, how abhorrent "

"who do these Middle East dictators think they are, suppressing their people like that, they should be removed from their power seat by force of neccessary"

" How can that horrible nasty man in that horrible nasty African country rule that country by fear and intimidation, it's shocking what is going on there, why don't the people do something about it? "

And the irony is that most Westerners see Military rule as being fundamentally wrong and goes against their instincts and beliefs..... Unless that is they live here!!!

Why is this?