Forum upgrade in progress! ×

What is the best way to hide lots of cash while traveling?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another very questionable foreigner hiding in Thailand. What is his name so i can notify customs when he arrives ? Sounds like a wonderful guy. I have a bar girl friend that would love to meet him. a couple of beers with my friend and lights out. No more money worries. Millions of guys do it he should join the club. Once all the cash is gone and no more booze he can become a member of the PFC Pattaya Flying Club.

Sounds like a dodgy post so I hope we aren't really giving suggestions to somebody that is dodging creditors. But for general travel safety, a couple of prepaid debit cards is OK. A nice silk travel document/money belt that goes around the waist, is very light weight, breathes well.

It is a dodgy post. $8,000 dollars. I wonder how long he would last here after he gets involved with a bar girl and booze like so many before him. I give him less than six months. Then what ? He plans to beg on the streets of Bangkok which is now becoming a common sight. I predict some serious karma is coming his way. GOOD!

Sounds like a dodgy post so I hope we aren't really giving suggestions to somebody that is dodging creditors. But for general travel safety, a couple of prepaid debit cards is OK. A nice silk travel document/money belt that goes around the waist, is very light weight, breathes well.

Let me know when and where I can meet up with your friend so he can pass the $8k onto me.

I will arrange to meet him at his destination and return his money.

I am use to carrying large sums of cash around so it will be very secure.

No questions asked.

Zierf1

In September you asked aibout living on 100 Bt per day.

In October you say you have money and lots of creditors that you don't want to pay.

Now you say ÿour "friend" wants to bring cash over rather than pay "his" creditors.

I think credibility and honesty are something you lack.

Suspicion confirmed. I should have checked his previous posts.

Full of more $hit than a Christmas turkey.

I was going to ask if he had nothing better to do, but with his intellect I think he's probably already punching above his weight with troll posting

You're just jealous of my friend's financial skills. tongue.png