'Spook for fun' - US man probed in Bangkok over parcels containing human parts

webfact

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing a pair of earrings made from two small human foetuses in the Black Museum at Scotland Yard in the UK. They had been advertised for sale in the window of an art gallery in the Kings Road, big protests when they were seized by the police for outraging public decency. So not just Americans who have a warped sense of decency.

I don't think anyone was saying it was.

Ok so difficult as it may seem it's pluasible that there are people in bkk that could get there hands in body parts as anything is possible in this crazy place, but what kind of sick f*** sends babies and human body parts to friends to spook them????? Socially how far do we have to go for kicks these days and where does it all end?.............

• Like 1

Get over it people, you can buy a damaru drum made from skulls in India, amulets made from burnt still birth ash in Thailand, and practice ritualistic cannibalism on any sunday in a catholic church.... These parts he sent are long dead, while I don't think they should be allowed to be imported to the U.S. he bought them at a public market so there should be no legal penalties involved.

I think you'll find that the Catholic Church experience is all about the spiritual aspect of the body and blood of Christ [nonsense in my thinking but each to their own] whereas these are possibly stolen or at least illegally sold items.

One involves bread and wine and words, the other body parts

One is a crime, the other is not.

Well, according to the news of the last 10 years, the C. Church also needs body parts. Living ones, boys mainly 0-15 years old.

Scumbags!

The Catholic Church doesn't need any sort of body parts [well relics are revered by some I guess].

What pedophiles do as members of the church, well that's a different issue and a societal one at that, not a religious one.

And no I am not defending a church that protected and sheltered those who committed these hideous acts.

Far from it.

• Like 1

"Chananyarak Petcharat, managing director of DHL Express Thailand and Indochina, said the company was fully cooperating with police and providing them with information.

She said that even though the shipment was paid for in cash, it could be traced back to the sender."

Wow! Pretty smart cookie! Maybe it's something to do with the fact that DHL always takes a copy of your ID or passport when sending.

Sick man,needs time to reflect on his hobbies.( in jail). Playing with dead baby body parts for fun! And then posting them to mates. But its not all bad because the Thai police have judged him " his word is his bond" lets see what develops on the 25th.

Get over it people, you can buy a damaru drum made from skulls in India, amulets made from burnt still birth ash in Thailand, and practice ritualistic cannibalism on any sunday in a catholic church.... These parts he sent are long dead, while I don't think they should be allowed to be imported to the U.S. he bought them at a public market so there should be no legal penalties involved.

I think you'll find that the Catholic Church experience is all about the spiritual aspect of the body and blood of Christ [nonsense in my thinking but each to their own] whereas these are possibly stolen or at least illegally sold items.

Well, according to the news of the last 10 years, the C. Church also needs body parts. Living ones, boys mainly 0-15 years old.

Scumbags!

Let me guess... you were, A. raised in a Catholic institution. Or B. went to a Catholic school.

The most venomous anti-Catholics are usually its own spawn.

Edited by DeaconJohn

They struck gold with this guy in the plan for the quality end of the tourist market...

Actually it's people like him & all the Euro kiddie-fiddlers who are fueling the drive for a better quality of tourists. After reading through many of the posts on TV you quickly realize they still have a long way to go.

They struck gold with this guy in the plan for the quality end of the tourist market...

Actually it's people like him & all the Euro kiddie-fiddlers who are fueling the drive for a better quality of tourists. After reading through many of the posts on TV you quickly realize they still have a long way to go.

So there a no pedophiles in the US??cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Scumbags!

Let me guess... you were, A. raised in a Catholic institution. Or B. went to a Catholic school.

The most venomous anti-Catholics are usually its own spawn.

I this was true then the coming-out of this abuse of boys would have happened decades ago ... Indoctrination, conditioning, pick your word ...

A and B does not applies to me ... just a reader ...

"A police source said yesterday that the suspect, aged 31, had left for Cambodia but promised to return to Thailand on November 25 and cooperate with police."

I do love the humour. Amazing Thailand! coffee1.gif

Edited by lvr181

Probably originally procured by monks as they have access through the wat men (crematoriums) certain human parts would be valued for ritual, magical powers. Politicians and business people would know where to purchase these items. this goes way back. I find the outrage by some posters amusing. The American dude is an offbeat artsit with a macabre aestetic... not my style but harmless.

The reason they let him go was obvious... He did not commit a crime.. There are human body parts in formaldehyde in hospitals, universities, and museums plus I believe at Ripleys Believe it or not. So the trade of human body parts for scientific reasons or as oddities is Legal and I would guess in more developed countries there would be a detal paper trail. I am not surprised that you can buy this type of stuff at a market in Bangkok and I am sure that was his intention from the start... These parts where examined by a medical professional who stated he believed someone with medical skills produced them... And I am also sure he must of stated although not printed that the,parts where old as in dead a long time ago before this guy entered Thailand so no chance he was responsible... I would also go on to guess based on his background that he intended to use them as props in a video. Is it sick, yes, is it wrong ... Maybe ... But it is obvious there is a market for these type of videos as the guy seems to be making money producing them... This is just a big todo about nothing.. And I would be very surprised if the guy comes back on the 25th unless the U.S. Embassy pressures him in someway to do so...

Nice way to deflect from the fact that the Thai seller was obviously not waiting around for a farang to show up and buy them, rather they are for the HUGE Thai black magic market. These baby parts are usually used to make a Gumon Tong or Thai ghost slave. There are male and female versions. Usually they are simply statues that capture the wandering spirit of a ghost baby called a "Phi Dek". However, the more hardcore customers want the real thing. In Malaysia, the blood from a homicide victim is transformed into a baby demon called a "Polong" and attached to a mythical cricket creature called a "Pelesit."

These variations are ALL OVER asia, from the blood drinking baby "Toyol" that helps gamblers, to the "Gumalee".

This is Thai black magic 101 for you.

Nice that they found a farang to blame their ingrained cultural maladies on.

Yay Thailand!

• Like 1

I'm an American and from California As far as I remember only cremated remains can be shipped but human remains needs special permit to do so. Either of which I assume he didn't produce. And you let this idiot go on a promise? Or because your cousin is selling the body parts?

• Like 1