Living near Chonburi City(Bang Saen) need advice on Camboia border run

I live in Bang Saen, I tried to find a company locally but couldn't.

I used to go to with 5 star visa from Pattaya.

I used to have night in Pattaya the night before so I could be there in time for the breakfast before getting the mini-bus to the border.

Same for me.

Need to do a Cambodia Border Run from Chon Buri.

Today, I'm going to ask a company I heard about yesterday. They said there were bus (300 baths for go and come back). Will try to confirm it...

I'll let you know.

Keep me posted as well :-)

When do you need to do your Border Run ?

Eastern Hotel on Sukhumvit rd Chonburi.(Just past the intersection with Hwy 355) Can get mini vans to Arayapratet and do it yourself. Or you can get a bus from the hotel to On Nut and use "Thai Visa Service". I've used them twice. No problems. http://www.thaivisaservice.com/

Edited by Fullstop

Same for me.

Need to do a Cambodia Border Run from Chon Buri.

Today, I'm going to ask a company I heard about yesterday. They said there were bus (300 baths for go and come back). Will try to confirm it...

I'll let you know.

Keep me posted as well :-)

When do you need to do your Border Run ?

My stamp is valid until Monday Nov 24th

yellow bus company who are on the by pass go to Aranyaprathet or as a previous poster said there are minivans that run right up to the same border. You could also check with the minivan company next to the Islamic Bank / Burapha hospital they might go there as last year there were minivans that did Bangsaen to Aranyaprathet but things change... Obviously, if you want the visa service too you are best to go to Pattaya and use them but now you can get an e-visa to Cambodia before you even leave if you so wish.