Massage oil base in bulk quantities?

telstrareg

I have used the shop (Nut Beauty) for many years. It is an exclusive hairdressing accessory shop where most of the Chiang Mai hairdressers purchase their equipment and the massage parlours purchase their massage oil.at wholesale prices, large size 55 baht per bottle. They have all different scented massage oils and unscented.

The shop is by the Chiang Mai gate, on the left heading towards the airport. Below is a photo of the oil they sell and a Google Street view photo of the shop and it`s location. It appears small in the picture but in fact the shop is very large inside, it`s like going into Doctor Who`s tardis.

post-110219-0-98968300-1416240339_thumb.

post-110219-0-23105400-1416241443_thumb.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 2

I have used the shop (Nut Beauty) for many years. It is an exclusive hairdressing accessory shop where most of the Chiang Mai hairdressers purchase their equipment and the massage parlours purchase their massage oil.at wholesale prices, large size 55 baht per bottle. They have all different scented massage oils and unscented.

The shop is by the Chiang Mai gate, on the left heading towards the airport. Below is a photo of the oil they sell and a Google Street view photo of the shop and it`s location. It appears small in the picture but in fact the shop is very large inside, it`s like going into Doctor Who`s tardis.

Many thanks

Many thanks

My pleasure.

When you walk into the entrance of the shop, the massage oils are on display on a shelf on the right hand side.

They sell many brands of massage oils, not only the type pictured, some very large bottles also of various different brands.

BJ. Of course the OP will make his own judgement as to his standard and quality but i am very suspicious about your 55bt.

That bottle is 450ml and the company carebeau is probably the most common here.

But i can find no product info other than online ptices of between 8 and 12 euros.

For 450ml that is what i regard as a good quality price.

My suspicion is that its like the perfume the watches the paul smith the spirits....another hacked product with the attention being on the packaging.

They are very careful not to mention the chemical content but do mention extract.....a bit like the different orange juices you can buy.

But if i can verify 120bt a litre as being 100% chemical free then i need shooting for not checking this over the last four years.

Just an observation cheers BJ.

Just what are u trying to say, eyecatcher? U need a shot of something?

Yes; what i was saying is if that product for 120bt is not a chemical copy and is 100% organic then i have wasted a boatload of money over thr years.

So if its genuine and i didnt check first then someone should shoot me.