Thai man arrested for wearing that shirt with those tattoos, among other things

webfact

attachicon.gifMaori_1629467c.jpgattachicon.gifmike-tyson-tattoo-1.jpgAny fool that tattoos their face should be jailed for life.

I would suggest then that you never fly into New Zealand with that attitude and say that out loud to a Male or Female Maori. Or an even worse decision, to Mike Tyson. Ouch!

Thats funny moron as I live with a maori flat mate and surely know more about the mookoi (facial tattoo) as I'm from that part of the world. Tell me your not that naive that you

thought that I was talking about the indigenous tribal markings and not some fool that has a dope leaf in the middle of his forehead.

mIke Tyson and Sharky have been the threads examples so far. Point proven, nut cases get tats on their face.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like like we are heading down 2 roads today!

Firstly, anyone selling or distributing drugs needs to met a firing squad. No exceptions.

Secondly, the issue of tattoos. I see 3 reasons for a tattoo.

1/ Someone with low self esteem/inferiority complex/overloaded with stupidity will get tattoos to make them selves look tough...but they will usually change their dress style as well.

2/ Traditional. The NZ Mauri's are a good example of following a tradition that goes back thousands of years. Maybe at the start there was a good reason......

3/ Someone was forced by peer group pressure to have a tattoo done. Perfect example of that is the USMC tattoo.

You could add 4/ Vanity. But that's up to you!

Any fool that tattoos their face should be jailed for life.

Yes, she obviously should go to jail!!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/MeganFox1-e1346895383117.jpg

Note : if people expressing themselves with their own bodies really bothers you, could I suggest going back 100 years or 1000? Nope that won't work.

Jail the Maori? The Picts?

Maybe not go to jail but your arguments don't hold water either, all those cultures that have

tattooed and inked them selves were borne out of ancestral and tribal customs, invoking

deep religious or communities belonging... what statement prey tell this Bo caricature, is trying

to convey? that he belonged to a Ya-Ba tribe and this is the custom of his ancestral drugs dealers?

• Like 2

Looks like Coco the clown.............. But I do like that shirt !!

My thoughts exactly. Looks like a permanent clown.......But I like the shirt.

============================

Reminds me of reading about a guy that got arrested some years ago in Dubai for having cannabis resin in the treads of his shoe. In the picture the "suspect" was a black guy with dreadlocks wearing a Bob Marley shirt.

http://www.makeuptalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/MeganFox1-e1346895383117.jpg

Note : if people expressing themselves with their own bodies really bothers you, could I suggest going back 100 years or 1000? Nope that won't work.

Maybe not go to jail but your arguments don't hold water either, all those cultures that have

tattooed and inked them selves were borne out of ancestral and tribal customs, invoking

deep religious or communities belonging... what statement prey tell this Bo caricature, is trying

to convey? that he belonged to a Ya-Ba tribe and this is the custom of his ancestral drugs dealers?

http://books.google.co.th/books/about/Return_of_the_Tribal.html?id=SRJ-QgAACAAJ&redir_esc=you

Modern tribalism is present in many cultures.

One would think that being involved in a criminal enterprise would cause one to keep a low profile. I guess this one doesn't 'think'. He can't make a move without someone taking note of his presence/action. No problem picking him out of a line-up. I wonder which bad choice he made first; extensive face tattoos or a life dealing hard drugs.

You know, this whole 'people expressing themselves' concept really makes me cringe. So are people that shallow and sad they need to plaster their face with crap to be noticed? It is ef all about displaying the inner me and all about look at me! Same same regards this douche; he is not cool, artistic, pioneering, or whatever, he is a tosser and should be banged up regardless of being a low-life, drug-dealing scumbag.

• Like 1

You know, this whole 'people expressing themselves' concept really makes me cringe. So are people that shallow and sad they need to plaster their face with crap to be noticed? It is ef all about displaying the inner me and all about look at me! Same same regards this douche; he is not cool, artistic, pioneering, or whatever, he is a tosser and should be banged up regardless of being a low-life, drug-dealing scumbag.

So, if I am reading your idiom correctly, you think choosing to look different deserves a life sentence in jail?

A face tat means "I will never have a normal job ever again'...

Same as dying hair orange or green, guaranteed to never get a job offer!

In league with at the interview: Hands in dirty jeans pockets,Baseball cap on backwards, and chewing a big wad of gum.

Then I'm not running things well? A kid on my Thai staff occasionally changes haircolor. Gave him a decent raise a half year ago as he performing well and within a year is being a good salesman.

Thanks for sharing that you have staff. I think you are awesome.

Another angry old man, living in Thailand, waiting to die, and yelling at clouds.

Let's give the guy with face tats a job in public relations, perhaps a concierge at the Hyatt, or a maitre'd at a 5 star restaurant, or maybe a bank teller. Tycoon's comments may be a bit OTT, but in fact the face tattoo has branded him for life and he has imposed a kind of jail sentence on himself. I see the odd dumb falang getting around Pattaya with the same thing and I doubt they are selling real estate for a living.

So, if I am reading your idiom correctly, you think choosing to look different deserves a life sentence in jail?

No, being a meth dealer means he should be banged up, the face tattoo just brands him as being an idiot.

Funny , when you look at him you'd never guess he consumed and sold Meth

I did not see anywhere in the article that mentions he is a meth user.

Oh, he's one of those super smart meth dealers that sell but don't use themselves. Yeah, right.

Regardless....

It states that the tattoos alone are enough for jail

Don't take everything so literally, I think the poster was suggesting some people are so dumb they should be locked up for stupidity.

I would tend to agree, but the hypocrisy would bother me if I said intolerant people should be locked up :)

Funny , when you look at him you'd never guess he consumed and sold Meth

I did not see anywhere in the article that mentions he is a meth user.

Oh, he's one of those super smart meth dealers that sell but don't use themselves. Yeah, right.

I never said that.

If I was asked, do I think he uses meth, I would say that he probably does, in my opinion.

But I would not state it as fact that he is a user, if I did not know.

A face tat means "I will never have a normal job ever again'...

Oh does it???

Never saw anything to prove that..

My wife has a facial tattoo, it's called eyebrows.

Thank buddha you are a mere <deleted> on TV and not a role model for society.

attachicon.gifMaori_1629467c.jpgattachicon.gifmike-tyson-tattoo-1.jpgAny fool that tattoos their face should be jailed for life.

I would suggest then that you never fly into New Zealand with that attitude and say that out loud to a Male or Female Maori. Or an even worse decision, to Mike Tyson. Ouch!

Thats funny moron as I live with a maori flat mate and surely know more about the mookoi (facial tattoo) as I'm from that part of the world. Tell me your not that naive that you

thought that I was talking about the indigenous tribal markings and not some fool that has a dope leaf in the middle of his forehead.

mIke Tyson and Sharky have been the threads examples so far. Point proven, nut cases get tats on their face.

I am not naive at all, you just need to expand your comments when posting so as not to have anyone misunderstand what you are actually trying to say. I am NOT a Moron either, however it does show me a persons ability or inability to communicate properly, when they resort to name calling. Pathetic.

Well Japan's womens prisons would be very full, 20-30 years back eyebrow tattoo's where very popular.

Well replied.... Don't some people just make the most moronic comments!?