New Emporium Food Court Now Open

mangoman007

Can't stand Emporium, new reason not to go there....can't stand Terminal 21 either....lots of excellent and reasonably priced food halls all over Bangkok, why anyone goes to the obscenely over priced tourist and sucker traps is beyond me, and it's nothing to do with ability to afford it, it's about not liking to be ripped off.

You must be living in a parallel universe to me the. T21 food court, and also restaraunt selection IMO is excellent, and price wise the food court is not expensive.
I've never been to the food court, I just hate Terminal 21, like I hate most malls, and if I can't see immediately where to go when I step through the doors of one of these malls then I immediately leave, because I hate getting trapped in a maze of elevators and deceptive signs, if they have signs, and an apparent total absence of ways out once you get sucked into those places. I need exact instructions for how to find the food court once I'm in the building?
i went into terminal 21 specifically looking for a food court. never found it. i think i searched every floor.

very rarely can i gind anything specific in one of these crowded malls. it always ends up browsing, never buying anything due to preferring local prices and sitting somewhere with a $4 latte mentally exhausted.

You must be my double

• 3 weeks later...

had lunch with the wife there a few times already.. we went while the renovations were still on going.

its definitely not cheap.. but the food was decent though small portions (again not cheap).

but we had good service and it was comfortable... so.. yeah

i went into terminal 21 specifically looking for a food court. never found it. i think i searched every floor.

very rarely can i gind anything specific in one of these crowded malls. it always ends up browsing, never buying anything due to preferring local prices and sitting somewhere with a $4 latte mentally exhausted.

"i think i searched every floor."

I don't think you did.

5th floor, down the back, can't miss it. .... well most people that can actually see can't miss it.