Thai Chinese girlfriend

A1Str8

Beloved TV members

In the past i have dated Thai Chinese, Thai Japanese etc on numerous occasions and i shared my joy and happiness with you here.

Unfortunately(not for me)many couldn't hold back their bitterness and found it offensive to listen to someone else's joy.

Now that i am dating another girl of mixed race, i felt that the happiness and love i feel must be spread all across TV and maybe you can elaborate and share your personal experience(if there's any).

Luv

• Like 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the relationships long? I had a 3 or 4 relationships..but they all lasted 8 years or more. They were all from various races and backgrounds.

Sounds like a normal thing, as long as you are not just renting them out, and trading them back in.

Edited by slipperylobster

Nearly all the mixed-race girls I've known have cultural disconnect issues, are needy and a bit mental. LOL. Maybe yours isn't as unstable but YMMV

Now the Thai Chinese girl I turned down a relationship with (it was for the best) was a better catch. If I really wanted a long-term relationship I had the opportunity but don't require to be in LoS long-term and leaving Europe behind.

Edited by mitsubishi

Is there some reason dating girls with mixed backgrounds makes you extra happy?

Clearly he looks down on Thais, so tries to find one half something else.

(probably thinks she will only be half the trouble, half the cost, half as unfaithful and only steal half his house)

(So you are saying....he is sensible)

Is there some reason dating girls with mixed backgrounds makes you extra happy?

Clearly he looks down on Thais, so tries to find one half something else.

(probably thinks she will only be half the trouble, half the cost, half as unfaithful and only steal half his house)

(So you are saying....he is sensible)

I'm gonna assume the OP thinks mixed Thais are better looking and/or classier than pure natives. I guess it depends on one's taste. But I find the Thai Chinese girls to be a bit dramatic, and very bossy. I've only met one Japanese Thai girl, and she was working in a bar.