Decent American Breakfast

saramsland

If you are in the Jomtien Beach area then try Rich Man Poor Man. It's a bar/restaurant type place owned by an American guy and he serves a American style breakfast. Go down (Jomtien) Beach Road and he is located on either Soi 9 or 10. When you turn into the Soi you will see the place on the right side, about 50' in.

• Like 1

If you are in the Jomtien Beach area then try Rich Man Poor Man. It's a bar/restaurant type place owned by an American guy and he serves a American style breakfast. Go down (Jomtien) Beach Road and he is located on either Soi 9 or 10. When you turn into the Soi you will see the place on the right side, about 50' in.

Cheers Spaniel.

I can summise this is a genuine big american breakfast?

Do you actually want an American breakfast (ie with things like waffles and hash browns) as opposed to a British one (ie with toast and jam, and fried farmyard)?

Either way, I would recommend the Casa Pascal brunch buffet as having decent quality breakfast items for just about every taste and ethnicity. Hard to beat for the price (225B).

Do you actually want an American breakfast (ie with things like waffles and hash browns) as opposed to a British one (ie with toast and jam, and fried farmyard)?

Either way, I would recommend the Casa Pascal brunch buffet as having decent quality breakfast items for just about every taste and ethnicity. Hard to beat for the price (225B).

Kitten Kong,

Yes, thats what Im after.

Can you tell me where to find it?

Irish Rovers...Say no more...

I will say more. Went to their website and menu and there is no American breakfast listed there. Mushrooms, stewed or fried tomatoes, beans, black pudding is not what the OP had on mind. Think eggs, potatoes of your choice, waffles, french toast, pancakes with maple syrup, tea, coffee, juice, etc. Edited by ThaiBob
  • Like 1

I will say more. Went to their website and menu and there is no American breakfast listed there. Mushrooms, stewed or fried tomatoes, beans, black pudding is not what the OP had on mind.

Haha thanks Thaibob.

The Thai's idea of a good breakfast is really something to be imagined!

I will say more. Went to their website and menu and there is no American breakfast listed there. Mushrooms, stewed or fried tomatoes, beans, black pudding is not what the OP had on mind.

iRovers is decent value at 99B but you need a blood pressure check before eating and statins for life afterwards.

The plate is about the only thing that isn't fried.

• Like 1

Am following this thread. Would like eggs, strip bacon (as opposed to round English bacon), fried potatoes with onions (bell peppers even), and choice of toast or pancakes. Am really tired of hash browns (frozen variety with breading).

Casa Pascal should tick nearly all your boxes (no pancakes that I know of).

• Like 1

Just a thought, what about the restaurant in Foodland (forget the name now, (Tok lae dee or something), but very reasonable, and virtually 24hr))?

I haven't checked their menu recently but I know they'll cook anything (within reason) that you buy in the shop.

iRovers is decent value at 99B but you need a blood pressure check before eating and statins for life afterwards.

The plate is about the only thing that isn't fried.

Serves only instant coffee with that. An American wouldn't touch it therefore with a bargepole.