PM's patting of a reporter just a friendly gesture, junta clarifies

Lite Beer

Seems an innocent and friendly gesture to me. The reporter whose head Gen Prayuth touched has had no word of complaint to my knowledge and this is surely the yardstick by which the gesture should be measured. I.e. if no offense taken no offense committed.

l certainly believe no offense was intended. The anti NCPO are out in force over this incident which to me shows an attention to trivia in the absence of matters of substance on which to hang their hats. General Prayuth still seems the best chance Thailand has had to a proper democracy. Lets hope the new charter is quickly and properly written and the path to democracy hastened.

Fully agree.

It is harmless.

It is fund.

It is return happiness to the poor reporter.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems an innocent and friendly gesture to me. The reporter whose head Gen Prayuth touched has had no word of complaint to my knowledge and this is surely the yardstick by which the gesture should be measured. I.e. if no offense taken no offense committed.

l certainly believe no offense was intended. The anti NCPO are out in force over this incident which to me shows an attention to trivia in the absence of matters of substance on which to hang their hats. General Prayuth still seems the best chance Thailand has had to a proper democracy. Lets hope the new charter is quickly and properly written and the path to democracy hastened.

if he complained then it would be off to the attitude adjustment factory. People know complaints and opinions are not acceptable under dear leaders rule.

if he complained then it would be off to the attitude adjustment factory. People know complaints and opinions are not acceptable under dear leaders rule.

Seriously Chooka, you know your bit was in the second paragraph and you skipped it. You know, the mountains out of molehills bit.