Kenya bus attack: Al-Shabab 'wants religious war'

Lite Beer

Kenya bus attack: Al-Shabab 'wants religious war'

The slaughter of 28 people on a bus in Kenya is a bid to start a religious war, a senior adviser to President Uhuru Kenyatta has told the BBC.

Abdikadir Mohammed called on Kenyans of "all faiths and creeds" to stand together against the "heinous crimes".

At dawn on Saturday, al-Shabab gunmen attacked the bus in northern Kenya, shooting dead non-Muslim passengers.

The Somalia-based Islamist group has carried out numerous attacks across Kenya since 2011.

Read More: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30160199

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2014-11-22

Islam won't be happy until there is full scare slaughter and bloodshed right across the globe. This being the religion of peace and tolerance. The world has to stand up against Islam. Forget the bloody political correct and wipe this evil cult of the planet once and for all.

Rubbish. I grew up in Kenya and the vast majority of the Muslims there are just as horrified by these attacks as is everybody else. Please take a look at the history of this other cult called Christianity that has slaughtered millions over the centuries. Or peaceful Buddhism that allows monks to call for the murder of Rohingya. Know your history before you post **** like that.

What a load of tripe.

I have also spent a lot of time in Kenya and central Africa.

This has nothing to do with the Christian crusades of hundreds of years ago in response to Islamic atrocities who are just as much to blame.

Chooka has a very valid point.

Muslim outrage is almost unheard of no matter where these things occur. You may get the odd muslim voicing disapproval but that is as far as it gets. The silent majority are more than happy to throw their silent support behind these incidents and you know it.,

We are not going to drag up history to justify this attack just like you have (yes, your mask slipped there). We are not living in yersteryear we are living in today's world.and no representatives of the Christian faith is slaughtering innocent people in the name of Jesus in today's world and have not done so for hundreds of years.

One thing I will say on Chooka's post is that before the world can stand up to this cancer, the Islamic world needs to take the lead and that is not going to happen, because they don't really want to stop the massive Islamic movement to dominate the world. That is the biggest issue for them, so they will silently tolerate this until that is achieved.

They have never stood up in outrage at any of these crimes against humanity.... Ever. But if someone draws a cartoon about Mohammed WOW!!!!!! The Islamic world goes absolutely ape.

So hanno..... Don't give us your crap. The Muslims are NOT horrified, it is par for the course to what they ALL want to achieve.

clap2.gif

• Like 2

What boggles he minds the most that there are many sane, educated people in the world still

believing that Muslims are under privileged and disenfranchised somehow enough to justify the carnage

the perpetrating on innocents souls, this is to say that many Muslims in the world say and do nothing

to condemn these atrocities and by that they're condoning such acts of barbarity..

Islam won't be happy until there is full scare slaughter and bloodshed right across the globe. This being the religion of peace and tolerance. The world has to stand up against Islam. Forget the bloody political correct and wipe this evil cult of the planet once and for all.

Rubbish. I grew up in Kenya and the vast majority of the Muslims there are just as horrified by these attacks as is everybody else. Please take a look at the history of this other cult called Christianity that has slaughtered millions over the centuries. Or peaceful Buddhism that allows monks to call for the murder of Rohingya. Know your history before you post **** like that.

What a load of tripe.

I have also spent a lot of time in Kenya and central Africa.

This has nothing to do with the Christian crusades of hundreds of years ago in response to Islamic atrocities who are just as much to blame.

Chooka has a very valid point.

Muslim outrage is almost unheard of no matter where these things occur. You may get the odd muslim voicing disapproval but that is as far as it gets. The silent majority are more than happy to throw their silent support behind these incidents and you know it.,

We are not going to drag up history to justify this attack just like you have (yes, your mask slipped there). We are not living in yersteryear we are living in today's world.and no representatives of the Christian faith is slaughtering innocent people in the name of Jesus in today's world and have not done so for hundreds of years.

One thing I will say on Chooka's post is that before the world can stand up to this cancer, the Islamic world needs to take the lead and that is not going to happen, because they don't really want to stop the massive Islamic movement to dominate the world. That is the biggest issue for them, so they will silently tolerate this until that is achieved.

They have never stood up in outrage at any of these crimes against humanity.... Ever. But if someone draws a cartoon about Mohammed WOW!!!!!! The Islamic world goes absolutely ape.

So hanno..... Don't give us your crap. The Muslims are NOT horrified, it is par for the course to what they ALL want to achieve.

I agree that the Moslem world needs to take the lead at denouncing the extremists. It is, in large measure, why I oppose U.S. Boots on the ground in the fight against ISIS. Those whose territory are affected should take the lead with allies giving support behind the front lines. That said, I am guessing you are an American judging that history does not motivate the present. If you want to understand the world today, a person must know some historical background. What Hanno addressed was his experience living in one part of the world. You are applying your personal universal view, that is not what he addressed so I have to discount your critique. Like most people in the world, people want to live in peace with their families, with things they are familiar. I also feel the Moslem world needs to take an active, vocal role at condemning and fighting this extremism but I do not condemn every Moslem on the planet.

What boggles he minds the most that there are many sane, educated people in the world still

believing that Muslims are under privileged and disenfranchised somehow enough to justify the carnage

the perpetrating on innocents souls, this is to say that many Muslims in the world say and do nothing

to condemn these atrocities and by that they're condoning such acts of barbarity..

They probably speak out, but nowhere that anyone is going to hear them.

"Gunmen separated out non-Muslims by asking passengers to read from the Koran, officials and witnesses said. Those who failed were then shot in the head".

Sort of makes this an horrific slaughter by Muslims doesn't it?

Could you imagine the fear that went through those people as they saw the first person who could not recite a verse from the Koran being shot in the head and she or he was next, knowing you were going to die. What a bunch of heroes these sh** Hea** are. Some of these gunmen probably could not recite a verse either, but follow like sheep. mad.gif How many have they murdered already and how many more will they murder. They will have to be stopped eventually, I hope sooner than later. I can only see ground forces eventually stopping these atrocities.angry.png

I lived outside Mombasa, Kenya for some years. Peaceful town earlier, now its an infested muslim-hell where nobody can go in Peace. Girls get beaten by "moral-police" if wearing western clothe and it will only get worse.

Wipe out the muslims before its too late - maybe already is