Guns in McDonald's....Getting the Unwelcome treatment

chicowoodduck

I don't believe a cop threatened you with a gun. However what entitles you to suck up their free air-con and read their newspapers and steal their ketchup and straws?

Do a search for Digital Pikey on Thai Visa. You obviously fall into this category.

• Like 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't believe a cop threatened you with a gun. However what entitles you to suck up their free air-con and read their newspapers and steal their ketchup and straws?

Do a search for Digital Pikey on Thai Visa. You obviously fall into this category.

No time, have to go find a free newspaper to read...as for the gun? Hand on it is a threat in my world...maybe not in your pansy ass one????

No time, have to go find a free newspaper to read...as for the gun? Hand on it is a threat in my world...maybe not in your pansy ass one????

You're a Digital Pikey more hated than a Khao San Road Scratchpacker.

Edited by ATF
  • Like 1

Next time you should order a happy meal, hopefully that will cheer you up a bit.

On a side note: this pineapple slices are really nice, maybe you could buy one of them and make it last you the full day, be careful though they are hot inside. damn I was my life was this exciting.

Thais are terrible for this, everytime I go to McDonalds, KFC or Starbucks there is a private tutor session going on around a small French fries. Why don't the staff have the balls to tell them to do one?

If you are sitting in the McDonalds not buying anything and reading a paper you deserved to be told to <deleted> off and I don't believe your story about the cop threatening you at all, but in fact if it did happen then contact international press straight away because a story like this would go viral within a day

Digital Pikeys are everywhere at present.

• Like 1

The "pansy ass" is the one afraid of the gun.

When you carry a gun and have even a minor confrontation, you put your hand on your gun so that some jerk can't snatch it away from you. Carrying a gun is a big responsibility and that includes maintaining control of it.

Yes sir!!! Gun control is a big deal at MacDonald's and most likely in your home as well...get a grip! Now off to your next war....?

Thais are terrible for this, everytime I go to McDonalds, KFC or Starbucks there is a private tutor session going on around a small French fries. Why don't the staff have the balls to tell them to do one?

If you are sitting in the McDonalds not buying anything and reading a paper you deserved to be told to <deleted> off and I don't believe your story about the cop threatening you at all, but in fact if it did happen then contact international press straight away because a story like this would go viral within a day

Yeah I'd like to see the vid from McD's some cretin saying I have the right to sit here and I've bought several cups of coffee in the past and insulting the staff and refusing to move.

Shame it wasn't the famous kickboxing cop.

I am a little surprised that no-one has enquired as to the esteemed members ethnic origins.

Maybe Asian subcontinent?

Enjoying a Beef Burger, frowned upon in his native homeland.

Just saying like ... coffee1.gif

ps ... at least I bought a coffee.

• Like 1

I am a little surprised that no-one has enquired as to the esteemed members ethnic origins.

Beef?? Why?? Enjoying the free air....for now...lol...?

The "pansy ass" is the one afraid of the gun.

When you carry a gun and have even a minor confrontation, you put your hand on your gun so that some jerk can't snatch it away from you. Carrying a gun is a big responsibility and that includes maintaining control of it.

Yes sir!!! Gun control is a big deal at MacDonald's and most likely in your home as well...get a grip! Now off to your next war....?

It was a cop with a gun. He's responsible to maintain control of it, duh.

Have you ever touched a real gun, or are you pansy ass afraid to?

McDonalds is not a library. It is a "restaurant" (quotation marks as I don't like to define it as such...I would rather eat rubbish from a bin). Please google 'library' then 'restaurant'.

Pardon me it McDonald's is NOT a restaurant....a restaurant serves food, not crap....go check it out and not in the library..?

Yep, definitely can't read or listen.

• Like 1

So, to put you in context.

Your Passport is from what Country?

It will add extra spice to your thread ... smile.png

McDonalds is not a library. It is a "restaurant" (quotation marks as I don't like to define it as such...I would rather eat rubbish from a bin). Please google 'library' then 'restaurant'.

Pardon me it McDonald's is NOT a restaurant....a restaurant serves food, not crap....go check it out and not in the library..?

Yep, definitely can't read or listen.

At least not from you..?

So, to put you in context.

Your Passport is from what Country?

It will add extra spice to your thread ... smile.png

Mars from the sounds of it...Oui, Oui, Oui....☺️