Guns in McDonald's....Getting the Unwelcome treatment

chicowoodduck

The "pansy ass" is the one afraid of the gun.

When you carry a gun and have even a minor confrontation, you put your hand on your gun so that some jerk can't snatch it away from you. Carrying a gun is a big responsibility and that includes maintaining control of it.

Yes sir!!! Gun control is a big deal at MacDonald's and most likely in your home as well...get a grip! Now off to your next war....?

It was a cop with a gun. He's responsible to maintain control of it, duh.

Have you ever touched a real gun, or are you pansy ass afraid to?

Calm down or else I'll have to put you back in your crib...candy arse.?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another freeloader...

Maybe sitting in Maccas now ... using their free Wi-Fi and Bandwidth.

Pffftttt ... Digital Pikeys from the Asian Sub-Continent same the world over.

Who would have guessed ... facepalm.gif

Stealing the condiments, napkins and toilet paper as well one suspects

Just follow your lead????

Why would you go in a McDonalds to read your newspaper?

Not OP newspaper I guess, but MacDo's one (on top of it) whistling.gif

I could never figure out why newspapers in many public places where attached to wooden curtain rails in hotels and restaurants etc now I know why, the pikeys are walking in off the street and nicking them

• Like 1

Why would you go in a McDonalds to read your newspaper?

Not OP newspaper I guess, but MacDo's one (on top of it) whistling.gif
I could never figure out why newspapers in many public places where attached to wooden curtain rails in hotels and restaurants etc now I know why, the pikeys are walking in off the street and nicking them

The paper is for reading, the sticks are for beating...?

I go to Burger King app twice a month near where OP used to go.

I like the burgers they make (sorry).

Now OP don't start to come there eh, I also don't like freeloaders.

Not to worry, stay clear of the crap they sell as food??? Knock yourself out....?. And don't forget to leave that size large tip you do at all the spots you stop in.....Me. MegaBucks...?

Next time, buy a packet of Mickey's fries. Eat one while waiting and take the rest home and store in the fridge. When you return, take the fries with you, place on table like you have ordered something. Do this evetytime you go there - the fries will last for months as they never seem to go mouldy. I hope you like this valuable tip. smile.pngsmile.png

I don't know about their french fries, but if the OP would spend a little more on a burger, he's guaranteed that it lasts 12 years at least.

20080925-mcdonaldsburger.jpg

12-Year Old McDonald's Hamburger, Still Looking Good

http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2008/09/12-year-old-mcdonalds-hamburger-still-looking-good.html

• Like 1

You obviously, chicowoodcuck, have no idea of the history of Thailand's McDonald's and the change in policy about 2 years ago.

It had become normal for McDonald's to become hangouts for schoolkids, often buying one drink between 10 kids and staying there for 2 hours doing their homework. Unbelievably people set up businesses inside McDonald's using McDonald's property to conduct meetings and tutor sessions without buying anything at all. This was commonplace all over Bangkok. The suspicion fell on branch managers. Were they receiving kickbacks, hard to say.

In the end, Head Office cracked down and no you can no longer hang out in McDonald's without buying stuff.

Just the price one has to pay for having fun...?

No, it is the price you have to pay for trying to freeload off a business set up to make a profit for its shareholders. thumbsup.gif

What a load of shit the shareholders the food is shit and the coffee is just ok I go site there if I want to read the paper back home but I do buy a coffee but if I did not buy coffee it would still be ok to site and read newspaper but I come from the best country in the world Australia

If you are from Oz then you will be aware that a lot of high end ladies fashion shops have also changed their attitude to bludgers/freeloaders.

Seems that some are now charging people to try clothes on.

Apparently it has become the norm for some people to go to a classy shop, try on the clothes to check sizes etc , then go home and buy the same thing online from an overseas supplier at the fraction of the cost while also avoiding GST (VAT if you prefer that term).

I can see their point.

Maccas is no different. You are using their lighting and air conditioning for zero contribution.

Won't be long before they go the same way as Sizzlers where you line up, order and pay before you enter the restaurant proper.

• Like 1

You obviously, chicowoodcuck, have no idea of the history of Thailand's McDonald's and the change in policy about 2 years ago.

It had become normal for McDonald's to become hangouts for schoolkids, often buying one drink between 10 kids and staying there for 2 hours doing their homework. Unbelievably people set up businesses inside McDonald's using McDonald's property to conduct meetings and tutor sessions without buying anything at all. This was commonplace all over Bangkok. The suspicion fell on branch managers. Were they receiving kickbacks, hard to say.

In the end, Head Office cracked down and no you can no longer hang out in McDonald's without buying stuff.

Just the price one has to pay for having fun...

No, it is the price you have to pay for trying to freeload off a business set up to make a profit for its shareholders. thumbsup.gif

What a load of shit the shareholders the food is shit and the coffee is just ok I go site there if I want to read the paper back home but I do buy a coffee but if I did not buy coffee it would still be ok to site and read newspaper but I come from the best country in the world Australia

If you are from Oz then you will be aware that a lot of high end ladies fashion shops have also changed their attitude to bludgers/freeloaders.

Seems that some are now charging people to try clothes on.

Apparently it has become the norm for some people to go to a classy shop, try on the clothes to check sizes etc , then go home and buy the same thing online from an overseas supplier at the fraction of the cost while also avoiding GST (VAT if you prefer that term).

I can see their point.

Maccas is no different. You are using their lighting and air conditioning for zero contribution.

Won't be long before they go the same way as Sizzlers where you line up, order and pay before you enter the restaurant proper.

Wait till Starbucks really start enforcing rules like this the digital pikeys will be screwed

• Like 2

What a truly excellent post chicowoodduck on a slow Sunday.

Now that you have roused the natives, get back under your bridge, much better place to read your Sunday Nation.......................wink.png

One wonders if his bridge has air-conditioning and toilet roll to steal ?

• Like 1

On previous occasions, where you also waiting for a friend who came later and ordered something? No restaurant/bar would allow you just to sit there and not order anything.

In Asia, it is not necessarily ill-mannered to sit in a restaurant and order nothing. It is also acceptable for food vendors to sell their foods in your restaurant. However, in the West you would be lucky to escape the owner's wrath--in the US you would, for sure, get the gun if you were asked to leave and you did not. Mickey Dee's is probably resorting to this behavior because so many people, especially Thai teenagers, are simply sitting there and ordering nothing. At least the IP wasn't using the internet too. I wonder where he got the free paper?

Another freeloader...

And you are not, Mr. Trump????. Get off the cross, we need the wood for the fire..☺️

Do you really think you deserve to sit at a table in a retail store without buying a thing? A store which pays the lease, the license, the taxes, the cleaning, the a/c, and paid for the chair and table you occupied.

• Like 2