How many Thai wives have you had ?

sipi

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be getting old ... but didn't you go through 3 of them?

Maybe one of them wasn't Thai.

Yes, 3 in total if you include non-Thai. My first wife (Irish) was a good match, together for 20 years. But when illness forced me away from the UK climate, she decided not to come.

As for the Thai wives... hmmm...less said the better :)

• Like 2

Getting married is for suckers.

It may seem so when you are younger, but when you start to get older having a good Thai wife, daughters, and extended family to take care of you is better than any of the fun you had in earlier days in Thailand.

• Like 2

Welcome back Costas, i would imaging that Koh Samet would not have allowed you bring your livestock onto the island. Sounds like you had a nice weekend, will be a busy one for you this week attending your menagerie

Costas. You don't dive for oysters, you dive for crabs. Oysters are simply picked up using the appropriate tool. Some are stuck on more than others.

Anyway. Thanks Gents for contributing. It seems, contrary to some ideas out there, that long term relationships are the norm in Thailand (with the exception of some understandable others, as you get everywhere); just as I suspected.

Now, back to more important things; Costas oysters..

• Like 1

Thai wives: 0

Non-Thai wives prior: 0

... although marriage is very popular in my family. Each of my siblings have done it at least twice.

I hear you. My siblings married at least twice, as did my parents, step-parents, grand-parents.

Strangely, I married once...

Don't give up! Get yourself a good Thai lady.

• Like 1