Polish man accused of auto theft from South Pattaya Bike Rental Shop

webfact

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Foreigner taking away another Thai job Thais are quite capable of thieving in Pattaya and dont need Polish help with this type of crime get him deported right after he leaves prison and black stamp on passport out for life.

I think you'll find there is little govt. support for this as Polish thieves will work for cheaper than Thai thieves and the tacit position of the govt. is that despite the social problems by Poles flying out of windows on Soi 6 and shirtless superbike rides at midnight, there is still a net benefit to the economy.

Crazy Poles are here to stay.

My personal opinion is that if Zywiec and Tyskie lager were available here, then there would be a placating, calming effect. The disruption would almost disappear if Polish off-licences were permitted to operate along with pavement space outside for drinkers to pavement-lurk.

wai2.gif

Dont these things have keys and locks?

Don't all cars have keys, locks and immobilisers these days. But they still get nicked......HOW?

I dont think they get stolen by Poles with no equipment (and no shirt).

But if I owned a bike like that (which with a 1300cc engine must be worth a lot of money) I dont think I would leave it on a shop forecourt unattended at night.

Dont these things have keys and locks?

Don't all cars have keys, locks and immobilisers these days. But they still get nicked......HOW?

Many get lifted, taken to a lockup then security devices disasembled

Now that I can understand, and it is why I would not want to leave one on a forecourt overnight.

So do they leave the keys in the ignition on the forecourt, as well as a couple of planks?

Maybe he rented the bike prior to the theft and had a spare key cut

Not so hard to do or plan

But WHY steal a bike that will stand out like an elephants erection whistling.gif

Or mine

I mean how retarded is this guy? Not only does the bike stand out. I would think there aren't many white guys riding around in the wee hours of the morning wearing nothing but shorts. He might have well left a note who he was.cheesy.gif

So do they leave the keys in the ignition on the forecourt, as well as a couple of planks?

Maybe he rented the bike prior to the theft and had a spare key cut

Not so hard to do or plan

But WHY steal a bike that will stand out like an elephants erection whistling.gif

Or mine

You have a big bike eh? You know what they say. :D