Fake pic: Thai Police Chief's money stash "Billions of Baht"

george

<deleted> are you people talking about?

There are literally zero baht in this old ass photo.

This exact photo has already "gone viral" on a hundred different memes.

And this is how stories spread, only on the internet, how stupid can some people be, you are correct sir

THAIS I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS:

This is what really pi***** me off "Farang is rich Thai poor" so many Thais say why? do you ask?

Because of your culture of allowing it to happen. You see you have the money, but its been stolen by the "Thieves in uniform" and nothing is done. Why is nothing done? You all have Serpico on your trucks but what for? No one has the guts to say enough and do the right thing for the people because the real problem is that you just cant get to the crux of the problem or face the most severe penalties. Keep on living poor then and stop saying farang is rich we are not we just stand up for freedom of speech and human rights whereas Thais need to start at the elementary lessons on this. Do nothing and we continue to live cheaply in Thailand do something and we will probably still stay anyway.

How stupid do you have to be not to recognize the fact that the currency is not baht.

How stupid do you have to be to realize that no-one in their right mind would want to store large amounts of money in thai baht ? Big T took it all out in thai baht ? You,re joking !

I don't get it, took it out from where? If the money were mainly bribes why would the currency be any other than baht?