Korean man dies after falling from Bangkok condo

webfact

A very sad story, as are all of the other countless deaths. Well Thailand you can finally say it and it isn't laughable for once, just very plausible.. Thailand is truly the Hub of people jumping (oops accidently falling) off balconies.

Edited by Laughing Gravy

....personally........I have never heard of people going on vacation......to commit suicide.....

The Golden Gate Bridge is the second-most used suicide site/suicide bridge in the world, after the Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge.

Many are not "local", so yes, people take vacations to commit suicide.

So, China is a World Leader. In Mental Illness...

Edited by MexicanFarang

No sign of struggle was found in the room, investigators said, but they will review footprints taken from the balcony.

1. There'd be no signs of struggle if the victim was knocked out/sedated/drugged & carried to the window/balcony. Or led at gunpoint.

2. There must be quite a few footprints on that balcony, no help there.

Seems to me falls from high buildings are an almost foolproof means to a perfect murder. A fact, I am sure, not lost on local thugs.

A previous poster who lives there said there are no balconies in that building, just windows. Not saying this was murder but.....

• 1 month later...

I have wondered if all of the people "falling" to their death in Thailand is actually due to a "cultural, language thing."

I have often noticed that my wife and other Thais I know who speak english never drop anything.

Things leave their hands, and then "fall" to the floor and break!

" How did that plate break?"

" It fell and broke on floor."

" Where did it fall from?"

" My hands."

It seems that people are never pushed and never seem to jump in Thailand... They "fall"