Who didn't come here for the women?

SoiBiker

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some interesting responses. It's odd that some can't accept that anyone might simply not be interested in the local women.

No, I have no problem with that concept. However, I do find it hard to accept someone who cannot understand why others are interested in local women.

Who said anything like that?

Oh, did I infer you, or anyone, said anything?

Some interesting responses. It's odd that some can't accept that anyone might simply not be interested in the local women.

No, I have no problem with that concept. However, I do find it hard to accept someone who cannot understand why others are interested in local women.

Who said anything like that?

Oh, did I infer you, or anyone, said anything?

So who is the 'someone' you referred to who cannot understand why others are interested in local women?

I came to Thailand because of work. Didn't like the women in the bars, loud and not my cup of tea but I'd been spoiled as I'd been working (and still occasionally do) in Brasil where the women there are in a different league. No loud squeaky nasal voices, generally taller the 4 foot 6, proper <deleted> and hooters and just.. well.. beautiful and happy! Not hardened slappers. Having said that, Thai girls from a good background (not rich, but nice parents/family unit are nice albeit maybe demure and old fashioned which is nice too. I never touched a local for almost two years. Found one that I had a lot in common with and been with her for 11 years. Seems like a lot of people came here for the women. Probably because they can't get one in the home country, or more likely don't want to get one in the home country!?! I can understand it, I truly do.

It's odd, isn't it? It does seem that some just struggle with the concept that people can hold different opinions and preferences to them. Plus this is then exacerbated by a certain group mentality when they get together on a forum like this. As well as accusing people of being gay, they also like to make out that anyone with a different opinion must be lying and a secret user of Thai prostitutes. Weird.

Oh you guys, just loosen up a bit really..... no wonder you don't like Asian women, you guys are too tightened up and therefore probably don't enjoy the jokes Asian people enjoy...

Ok, JPJ, I know you were joking, and I wasn't offended, I was just saying that I get that question often from people when this topic comes up.

It's not much different when people ask, "Are you blind??", of course I know they don't actually think I'm blind.

Not interested in the local women? That's strange indeed, so seems you are not gay, so are you 89 or what? Wherever I go I am always interested in the local women. Is a natural thing that men are interested in women. Now of course it depends how you define 'interested'....

I'm not particularly interested in local women either. Albeit some are physically attractive on the outside it is the profound deficit of critical thinking, outside the box initiative, and feudal drone mentality and erratic behavior that virtually nullifies the cosmetic appearance. In my experience exceptions do exist but represent a fraction of 1%. I'm not gay or paraplegic

Not interested in the local women? That's strange indeed, so seems you are not gay, so are you 89 or what? Wherever I go I am always interested in the local women. Is a natural thing that men are interested in women. Now of course it depends how you define 'interested'....

I'm not particularly interested in local women either. Albeit some are physically attractive on the outside it is the profound deficit of critical thinking, outside the box initiative, and feudal drone mentality and erratic behavior that virtually nullifies the cosmetic appearance. In my experience exceptions do exist but represent a fraction of 1%. I'm not gay or paraplegic

That doesn't leave much. One hesitates to even think about it.

Me! Because I am a woman (and not a lesbian). But nice for me to see all those farang men played by the thai women....I always enjoyed to see the thai ladies playing with them, as farang men are only following the very little brain they have. I do not need to say their brain is not in their head....There are so many more reasons to be here....but men don't know....And I am not here for thai men because whatever farang men say, thai men are just the same....I am here for me, for a nice place with good food, good weather, easy life, and so on....!

Me! Because I am a woman (and not a lesbian). But nice for me to see all those farang men played by the thai women....I always enjoyed to see the thai ladies playing with them, as farang men are only following the very little brain they have. I do not need to say their brain is not in their head....There are so many more reasons to be here....but men don't know....And I am not here for thai men because whatever farang men say, thai men are just the same....I am here for me, for a nice place with good food, good weather, easy life, and so on....!

You wrote, "But nice for me to see all those farang men played by the thai women....I always enjoyed to see the thai ladies playing with them,"

Well that says it all doesn't it.

What a tool

What a tool

Sorry, as english is not my first language I do not understand what this means....Can you explain?

What a tool

Sorry, as english is not my first language I do not understand what this means....Can you explain?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tool

You wrote, "But nice for me to see all those farang men played by the thai women....I always enjoyed to see the thai ladies playing with them,"

What does it say? What I meant...I saw that men are always easy to manipulate for that kind of "ladies". I am not that kind of lady and I would prefer to interact with clever men, but they are not easy to find. I love to see the stupid manipulated....Do you understand better now? Yes I have a kind of dispute on going with men....But which women does not have? Now coming back to the subject, I see all the time that most of the men come here for the (easy) women. Because in their country they cannot have a real relation with women...Maybe women are too clever for them?

What a tool

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tool

Thank you. I always like to improve my english ;) But the tools are the men I was describing, no?

A4....glad you checked in...also glad I don't know you....women like you are the reason many men have "switched/preferred" upgraded to a better class of femininity....you sound arrogant and bitter...good luck to you and your pedestal and thank you for sharing your vast pool of knowledge....you must be something to behold.....someone that bandies their attitude and independence is usually alone for a reason.....wish you well on your journey....

What does it say? What I meant...I saw that men are always easy to manipulate for that kind of "ladies". I am not that kind of lady and I would prefer to interact with clever men, but they are not easy to find. I love to see the stupid manipulated....Do you understand better now? Yes I have a kind of dispute on going with men....But which women does not have? Now coming back to the subject, I see all the time that most of the men come here for the (easy) women. Because in their country they cannot have a real relation with women...Maybe women are too clever for them?

So why did you come here, I can't see the attraction for a woman.

Looks like a good place to get your head bashed in or gang raped.

I certainly wouldn't be here if I were a western woman.

Lots of much nicer places in the world for women to live.

You wrote, "Yes I have a kind of dispute on going with men....But which women does not have?" To answer your question the overwhelming majority of Thai women.

You wrote, "Because in their country they cannot have a real relation with women.." Yes they come to Thailand because the majority of women don't have a dispute on going with men,

I think almost every man here would agree with you.

A4....glad you checked in...also glad I don't know you....women like you are the reason many men have "switched/preferred" upgraded to a better class of femininity....you sound arrogant and bitter...good luck to you and your pedestal and thank you for sharing your vast pool of knowledge....you must be something to behold.....someone that bandies their attitude and independence is usually alone for a reason.....wish you well on your journey....

Maybe I became like that because of the men that I encountered....

You wrote, "Yes I have a kind of dispute on going with men....But which women does not have?" To answer your question the overwhelming majority of Thai women.

You wrote, "Because in their country they cannot have a real relation with women.." Yes they come to Thailand because the majority of women don't have a dispute on going with men,

I think almost every man here would agree with you.

A4...I think I can say with certainty that every woman I have been involved with either in my home country or here would be one step ahead and far more preferable to the way you represent yourself and your thought processes....something you can't hide behind a "first language" excuse....good luck to you finding a happy place .....