Who didn't come here for the women?

SoiBiker

Me! Because I am a woman (and not a lesbian). But nice for me to see all those farang men played by the thai women....I always enjoyed to see the thai ladies playing with them, as farang men are only following the very little brain they have. I do not need to say their brain is not in their head....There are so many more reasons to be here....but men don't know....And I am not here for thai men because whatever farang men say, thai men are just the same....I am here for me, for a nice place with good food, good weather, easy life, and so on....!

You wrote, "But nice for me to see all those farang men played by the thai women....I always enjoyed to see the thai ladies playing with them,"

Well that says it all doesn't it.

What does it say? What I meant...I saw that men are always easy to manipulate for that kind of "ladies". I am not that kind of lady and I would prefer to interact with clever men, but they are not easy to find. I love to see the stupid manipulated....Do you understand better now? Yes I have a kind of dispute on going with men....But which women does not have? Now coming back to the subject, I see all the time that most of the men come here for the (easy) women. Because in their country they cannot have a real relation with women...Maybe women are too clever for them?

You wrote, "Yes I have a kind of dispute on going with men....But which women does not have?" To answer your question the overwhelming majority of Thai women.

You wrote, "Because in their country they cannot have a real relation with women.." Yes they come to Thailand because the majority of women don't have a dispute on going with men,

I think almost every man here would agree with you.

A4...I think I can say with certainty that every woman I have been involved with either in my home country or here would be one step ahead and far more preferable to the way you represent yourself and your thought processes....something you can't hide behind a "first language" excuse....good luck to you finding a happy place .....

Given her comnents can understand why she is on her own.

Another bitter failure

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it say? What I meant...I saw that men are always easy to manipulate for that kind of "ladies". I am not that kind of lady and I would prefer to interact with clever men, but they are not easy to find. I love to see the stupid manipulated....Do you understand better now? Yes I have a kind of dispute on going with men....But which women does not have? Now coming back to the subject, I see all the time that most of the men come here for the (easy) women. Because in their country they cannot have a real relation with women...Maybe women are too clever for them?

So why did you come here, I can't see the attraction for a woman.

Looks like a good place to get your head bashed in or gang raped.

I certainly wouldn't be here if I were a western woman.

Lots of much nicer places in the world for women to live.

Yes, we women must be more couragous to travel, but we have the right. How is it possible that nowadays somebody still speaks like that! Now, I am old, but all my life people asked how I dared as a woman alone to travel. Well, I am not doing stupid things, I am much more carefull than a man must be when travelling, but if you know about the country where you are in and you adapt a little, you can do it. A pity that we women must "adapt"...Men can do the stupidest things with(almost) no risk....But if nobody starts to go, it will stay like that. I do not go in dangerous countries. I don't do stupid things. So, I can go some places. And in Thailand it can be ok. If you read here before, you must know that I was raped (in my house, no provocation there...because when a woman is raped she must justify that she did not provoque it!!!!! Maybe people like you think that a woman that travels provoques....). But I like Thailand. I like a lot of people here. It s not Thailand that did it to me....It's a man...(why do I have a dispute with men????). And I still do not hate all men...but I know about what they are capable to do....(not speaking only about that "incident").

I came here 37 years ago and I fell in love with this country....I loved everything, the way of thinking, the food, the weather, the landscape, everything....If you don't see that what are YOU doing here?

I had an email in work saying I had an urgent job to do in Bangkok... I even had to google Bangkok to be 100% where it was..

So I never came here for the women.. but when I did get here, I resigned and stayed the last 8 years :-)

American I presume??

Glegolo

Me! Because I am a woman (and not a lesbian). But nice for me to see all those farang men played by the thai women....I always enjoyed to see the thai ladies playing with them, as farang men are only following the very little brain they have. I do not need to say their brain is not in their head....There are so many more reasons to be here....but men don't know....And I am not here for thai men because whatever farang men say, thai men are just the same....I am here for me, for a nice place with good food, good weather, easy life, and so on....!

You wrote, "But nice for me to see all those farang men played by the thai women....I always enjoyed to see the thai ladies playing with them,"

Well that says it all doesn't it.

You wrote, "Yes I have a kind of dispute on going with men....But which women does not have?" To answer your question the overwhelming majority of Thai women.

You wrote, "Because in their country they cannot have a real relation with women.." Yes they come to Thailand because the majority of women don't have a dispute on going with men,

I think almost every man here would agree with you.

A4...I think I can say with certainty that every woman I have been involved with either in my home country or here would be one step ahead and far more preferable to the way you represent yourself and your thought processes....something you can't hide behind a "first language" excuse....good luck to you finding a happy place .....

Given her comnents can understand why she is on her own.

Another bitter failure

You lost me there....and not only me I think....

Yes, we women must be more couragous to travel, but we have the right. How is it possible that nowadays somebody still speaks like that! Now, I am old, but all my life people asked how I dared as a woman alone to travel. Well, I am not doing stupid things, I am much more carefull than a man must be when travelling, but if you know about the country where you are in and you adapt a little, you can do it. A pity that we women must "adapt"...Men can do the stupidest things with(almost) no risk....But if nobody starts to go, it will stay like that. I do not go in dangerous countries. I don't do stupid things. So, I can go some places. And in Thailand it can be ok. If you read here before, you must know that I was raped (in my house, no provocation there...because when a woman is raped she must justify that she did not provoque it!!!!! Maybe people like you think that a woman that travels provoques....). But I like Thailand. I like a lot of people here. It s not Thailand that did it to me....It's a man...(why do I have a dispute with men????). And I still do not hate all men...but I know about what they are capable to do....(not speaking only about that "incident").

I came here 37 years ago and I fell in love with this country....I loved everything, the way of thinking, the food, the weather, the landscape, everything....If you don't see that what are YOU doing here?

I didn't ask why you "dared to travel"

I asked you why Thailand, it's a scummy dangerous place for almost everyone, prostitutes everywhere, and all the guys use them.

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident, but that's endemic in Thailand, one of the major reasons for a woman not to come here.

Me, I'm here for the cheap sex with much younger women, same as almost every other man.

If it wasn't for that, I'd be somewhere else, probably San Francisco or San Diego.

Nepal looks nice, not to mention Chile, Peru and several other South American countries.

PS

I also have the right to be raped, murdered, kidnapped, etc.

Generally I try to avoid using that right as much as possible.

Edited by BritManToo

I didn't ask why you "dared to travel"

I asked you why Thailand, it's a scummy dangerous place for almost everyone, prostitutes everywhere, and all the guys use them.

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident, but that's endemic in Thailand, one of the major reasons for a woman not to come here.

Me, I'm here for the cheap sex with much younger women, same as almost every other man.

If it wasn't for that, I'd be somewhere else, probably San Francisco or San Diego.

Nepal looks nice, not to mention Chile, Peru and several other South American countries.

Ok, I misunderstood about the "dare" part. My mistake! ;)

I had an email in work saying I had an urgent job to do in Bangkok... I even had to google Bangkok to be 100% where it was..

So I never came here for the women.. but when I did get here, I resigned and stayed the last 8 years :-)

American I presume??

Glegolo

Bets he is from the UK. How much would you like to wager?

Edit to add Anyone? biggrin.png Don't get that many chances to slam dunk a Yank Basher here.

Not to leave out Brit man too who liked the post

Or if you looked at his posting history an apology might be in order? thumbsup.gif

Edited by thailiketoo

You lost me there....and not only me I think....(A4 quote).....

Maybe the comments are too "clever" for you..................................................................

Clever/intelligent men are not hard to find....chances are good they see people for what they are and go on to find those that mirror themselves....either before - or after they've met you....it doesn't take very long to recognize what/who they want to be with/around.....

Edited by pgrahmm

SoiBiker said, "So who is the 'someone' you referred to who cannot understand why others are interested in local women?"

Well, that would be you, Soi Biker.

When did I say I don't understand why others are interested in local women?

What an odd comment that would be to make.

American I presume??

Glegolo

So no apologies for anti American bash? No apologies for trying to stereotype Americans that is typical of the bashers on some internet forums? Not a gentleman eh? If I was wrong I'd say I'm sorry.

American I presume??

Glegolo

So no apologies for anti American bash? No apologies for trying to stereotype Americans that is typical of the bashers on some internet forums? Not a gentleman eh? If I was wrong I'd say I'm sorry.

You want apologies because of the strip of land you were born on? What a delicate flower you are? cheesy.gif

American I presume??

Glegolo

You want apologies because of the strip of land you were born on? What a delicate flower you are? cheesy.gif

Whoosh........ I'll try again.

Glegolo was trying to bash Americans by implying they did not know where Bangkok was and wrote, "American I presume??" in response to a poster from the UK who had written,

"I even had to google Bangkok to be 100% where it was."

Get it? He was trying to mock Americans who he proposed did not know where Bangkok was when in fact the person who didn't know was not from America but the UK.

It has nothing to do with land. Glegolo was trying to imply that Americans, the education system and population as a whole are stupid.

Land had nothing to do with it at all. Americans are Americans regardless of the land they stand on. 110 million Americans have passports that is more than the combined populations of the UK and Australia and Italy together.

I was just asking him to admit he was in error about assuming the person who he was mocking was an American and admit he was from the UK.

SoiBiker said, "So who is the 'someone' you referred to who cannot understand why others are interested in local women?"

Well, that would be you, Soi Biker.

When did I say I don't understand why others are interested in local women?

What an odd comment that would be to make.

If that is not what you mean, then please explain your curiosity with others' lives vis a vis farang men and Thai ladies