Is Walter Mitty alive in Thailand?

mrtoad

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not actually "at" Woodstock, but lived within 100 miles of it and several friends went. It rained most of the time and the spectators were ankle-deep in mud and there was a lot of Mexican weed around to make things seem better. So they told me. The mythmaking began almost immediately.

I dodged the draft with a sham medical condition to get a 1-Y deferment and I've always been proud that I did it. The Vietnam War was a disaster and a disgrace and I was nimble enough to avoid participating.

Do I qualify?

• Like 1

I was not actually "at" Woodstock, but lived within 100 miles of it and several friends went. It rained most of the time and the spectators were ankle-deep in mud and there was a lot of Mexican weed around to make things seem better. So they told me. The mythmaking began almost immediately.

I dodged the draft with a sham medical condition to get a 1-Y deferment and I've always been proud that I did it. The Vietnam War was a disaster and a disgrace and I was nimble enough to avoid participating.

Do I qualify?

Are you a barefoot runner, Olympic diving prospect, a pilot, a welder........you get the picture. Can you compete??

I also know of a German chef that he's got a fetish with shoes and remote controls.

He claims he is a hard working man but he is always on TVF.

When does he find the time?

Between preparing his Duckefett sauce and cooking the sauerkraut?

He's not a Walt either.........just German.......................

• Like 1

Do I qualify?

Are you a barefoot runner, Olympic diving prospect, a pilot, a welder........you get the picture. Can you compete??

No, I can't.

I know of an Australian that he claims he invented TGAU, a life saving device.

He also claims being a douchebag and a troll.

Have to admit he is a nice man but he went cuckoo in his old age.

No, he never said he invented the TGAU, but he was actually a member of clawed warrior when it was invented. It was you Costas that seemed to think you were in charge of the co-orp, when you were just cutting ur teeth, so to speak.

He also never claimed to be a douchebag, he said, YOU were a douchbag.

He's far from a nice guy and he was cuckoo ling before he got old.

I know all this because I am him. You didn't do too badly, you got 1 out of 5 right. You tool. Get back t ur milking stool.

Who says, I was speaking about you?

According to the TVF mighty rules we are not allowed to discuss about other members.

There are many Australians around..........God forgive them, they don’t know what they do............

I know of an Australian that he claims he invented TGAU, a life saving device.

He also claims being a douchebag and a troll.

Have to admit he is a nice man but he went cuckoo in his old age.

No, he never said he invented the TGAU, but he was actually a member of clawed warrior when it was invented. It was you Costas that seemed to think you were in charge of the co-orp, when you were just cutting ur teeth, so to speak.

He also never claimed to be a douchebag, he said, YOU were a douchbag.

He's far from a nice guy and he was cuckoo ling before he got old.

I know all this because I am him. You didn't do too badly, you got 1 out of 5 right. You tool. Get back t ur milking stool.

Who says, I was speaking about you?

According to the TVF mighty rules we are not allowed to discuss about other members.

There are many Australians around..........God forgive them, they dont know what they do............

I know what you are doing......I can read you like a book.

• Like 1

Maybe we are all a bit Walter Mitty'ish at times but I know someone who has lived here for 45 years and was everything you described and more..and no he isn't on TV as far as I know. He was a great conversationalist during those boring pub moments that nothing seems to be happening. He certainly made me laugh with his tales.

• Like 1

There's another guy in Bangkok, who had played First Class Cricket, Professional Football and even hit a whole in one in a pro golf tournament. Sadly, when he was doing all of these great things the record books must have overlooked him, and some of the pro Sportsman have forgotten him. saddest bit, he's being telling the same tall stories for years, much to the amusement of a number of people who do have proper sporting backgrounds.

There's another guy in Bangkok, who had played First Class Cricket, Professional Football and even hit a whole in one in a pro golf tournament. Sadly, when he was doing all of these great things the record books must have overlooked him, and some of the pro Sportsman have forgotten him. saddest bit, he's being telling the same tall stories for years, much to the amusement of a number of people who do have proper sporting backgrounds.

We've met each other then.

Youre not British so it wasnt you

Youre not British so it wasnt you

Hmmm...dont be to sure about that.

Funny having served in the armed forces for my full time i never knew we had so many deployed to the bars in thailand i understand why the forces are so short all the SF are covering the bars 55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Funny having served in the armed forces for my full time i never knew we had so many deployed to the bars in thailand i understand why the forces are so short all the SF are covering the bars 55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

I like the way they look left and right before telling you about their top secret mission.

• Like 2

I like the way they look left and right before telling you about their top secret mission.

yeah a few of those aroind to