Mr.Chok Dee the luckiest motorcyclist

Boycie

This is a little better video...action starts about 35 seconds in

Click HD for better definition

The guy was sweeping past the camera bike on the right

He was also wearing a helmet but to stupid to strap it on

He was very very lucky as his head should have been under the trailers tire

I think he used up 8 of his 9 lives right there wink.png

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=722251814525434&set=vb.100002218679070&type=2&theater

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

In Holland there is a saying: "Luck is with the dumb people" and for sure this guy is pretty dumb (for that matter the camera bike as well: going between those lorries)

But the guy with the camera didn't go between the two lorries, as he clearly backs off.

The other guy is an idiot though. It's the kind of thing I see in Bangkok all the time. Nutters weaving in and out of traffic, you always know they are just an accident waiting to happen.

It's the kind of thing I see in Bangkok all the time. Nutters weaving in and out of traffic, you always know they are just an accident waiting to happen.

Funny you mention this Mac as today on FB has a squid on a 150 doing just that.

He appears about the 30 sec mark

It's the kind of thing I see in Bangkok all the time. Nutters weaving in and out of traffic, you always know they are just an accident waiting to happen.

what a tool. guys driving like that on small bikes often have a inferiority complex because they want a big bike but are not able to own one.

what a tool. guys driving like that on small bikes often have a inferiority complex because they want a big bike but are not able to own one.

Nonsense.

so, if i ride my modded wave 125 fast or another guy riding his cbr150r fast, are we having inferior complex?

the guy in the video is just not paying attention to what he is doing and he is not capable of riding his bike nicely too.

he is just a lucky guy and stupid riders need luck for sure.

Edited by ll2

Nonsense.

so, if i ride my modded wave 125 fast or another guy riding his cbr150r fast, are we having inferior complex?

the guy in the video is just not paying attention to what he is doing and he is not capable of riding his bike nicely too.

he is just a lucky guy and stupid riders need luck for sure.

not all small bike riders but what i notice a lot when i am riding my bike is that suddenly i get a lot of attention from wannabe rossi's who want to race or overtake me in the same stupid way that is shown in the 2nd video.

not all small bike riders but what i notice a lot when i am riding my bike is that suddenly i get a lot of attention from wannabe rossi's who want to race or overtake me in the same stupid way that is shown in the 2nd video.

I used to get that when I was on my old Ninjette (and to a lesser extent the carb'd CBR), but now that I am on a stodgy 500X with a top box they have lost interest. Still give me a wide berth though as the bike, especially with the panniers on, is quite a bit bigger than the sea of Waves and Finos....

I have noticed when in a fast car or bike that others will tail you or try to start racing; not only here but in the US too.

Idiots.

Back to the first video.

I'm sure he will die soon enough; hopefully he won't take anyone out with him.

It's the bad car drivers I'm scared of.

I'm starting to think I like the dense Thai traffic because it keeps accidents slower.

In this video the wipeout was ~5 white lane lines long which may be 100 meters (totally guessing distance) and all the cars were stopped already because the traffic was slow.

If that accident occured on the I405 or I10 in LA he and the camera bike would have been killed because everything is going 70-90mph.

• Like 1