operamini fail to see thai visa

operamini

using operamini on my older model phone, currently thaivisa forum displays as the rss feed image above a large greyed out space. so i cant read the forum (perhaps a good thing?)hasnt always been like this but has been this way for at least the past week. before that i dont know because wasnt looking for a long while. nice if you could fix it. phones built in browser gives the same greyed out page.

can see the rss feed entrys.

Edited by operamini

What type of phone and model do you have?

Operating system version?

Have you tried the Thaivisa Forum App? http://apps.thaivisa.com

older sony ericson g502 doesnt have android os, so something else. most other websites display correctly. i think it is that initial spam slider that is the problem

dont think those apps will go on my phone. havent tried.but may later when i put the sim back in. sim in aircard now.

Edited by operamini

Unfortunately Opera mini is not supported by our forum software since the last version upgrade. Your phone is simply too old for todays software.

sounds like as good as excuse as any for paying peanuts and getting monkeys.

anyhow have found a solution and can now browse thaivisa on my "simply too old for todays software" phone but shan't tell you in case i compromise my no-work-permitted visa.

hint: not operamini

oh yes must tell those interested that refurbishments of "too old for todays software" phones can be done in chinatowns charoen krung phone market. new case, mine looks like new now and has always worked. switch to that android spyware?, no thanks. plus it would take days or weeks to get to where i am with all messages etc transplanted to a new phone. anyhow should be good for a few more years now. it is the newer of my two phones, the older is years older still and it still works and gets the job done with the alternate phone companies sim.

plus i can always switch to my linux netbook/aircard combo if the need arises.

Edited by operamini