How stupid is facebook

Tayida

Due for have posting some football hooligans fighting,now Facebook ask me to verify my identity:but it ask to me recognized friends by face,typing the name.My question is:how i can remember 4.760 friends name,without any help,for example,choosing from 5-6 names?Is my account lost forever?

Thank you

Due for have posting some football hooligans fighting,now Facebook ask me to verify my identity:but it ask to me recognized friends by face,typing the name.My question is:how i can remember 4.760 friends name,without any help,for example,choosing from 5-6 names?Is my account lost forever?

Thank you

You gave the thread the wrong title. Should read: How stupid are facebook users?

I always warn other people that facebook kills. Okay, it doesn't make people smarter, either....

Facebook has forever tainted the word "friend". It now means next to nothing.

No it hasn't. "Facebook friend" is just a qualified statement, like "fairweather friend" for example.

Although some people probably really believe that they have 4760 "friends".

biggrin.png

• Like 1

Facebook has forever tainted the word "friend". It now means next to nothing.

No it hasn't. "Facebook friend" is just a qualified statement, like "fairweather friend" for example.

Although some people probably really believe that they have 4760 "friends".

biggrin.png

I usually never "attack" older women like you. But I've got 6,457.5 friends on facebook. And a couple of hundred on fakkkbook Thailand.biggrin.pngfacepalm.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

The issue surely is how stupid so many millions of otherwise intelligent people can be to willingly divulge private and personal information about themselves, their family and their friends, without a clue what is happening to this confidential information.

The terms and conditions are so complicated, few have time to read them, and even if they do, the legalese will baffle most.

Would you give some convincing stranger who interviewed you on the street such information? Surely not.

For these reasons, and for the sake of simple common sense, I am not on Facebook, and I will never be.

Edited by jko
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...