DTAC Tourist SIM data add on packages

trunknuk

If you own one of the DTAC 7 day unlimited SIMs and you're heading into day 8, there are a couple options for you with daily and weekly add on data packages. You need to load up enough credit for getting any of these packages, and account for the 7% tax on each. ( 100 Baht = 107 Baht with 7% VAT)

The Daily Unlimited package is 49 Baht per day. You get 150 MB of 3G/4G data then unlimited 2G speeds after that. Does not auto renew.

Type this code in and press send: *104*29*5720283*9#

For 200 Mb of 3G/4G data, and 2G after, this a volume plan and means it's finished after you use 200 MB or 7 days pass. Price is 79 Baht. Does not auto renew.

Type this code in and press send: *104*322* 5720283*9#

The biggest weekly package is 1GB of 3G/4G data and 2G after that. Price is 199 Baht and does not auto renew.

Type this code in and press send: *104*28*5720283*9#

You can have more than one package at a time, so if you want to do a daily package during a weekly package, that can be done.
  • Like 1

Quote:

For 200 Mb of 3G/4G data, and 2G after, this a volume plan and means it's finished after you use 200 MB or 7 days pass. Price is 79 Baht. Does not auto renew.

Type this code in and press send: *104*322* 5720283*9#

To get the same package on my DTAC I type this code; it seem that they have different code for the same package .

*104*253*9#

• 2 months later...

If you're only using data for chats where a slow connection is acceptable you can get 7 days of unlimited traffic at 512Kbps for about 60Baht -- code *104*378*9#

Hi

This code is no longer valid :(

If you're only using data for chats where a slow connection is acceptable you can get 7 days of unlimited traffic at 512Kbps for about 60Baht -- code *104*378*9#

Hi

This code is no longer valid sad.png

Hi

Works for me every week ;)

Hi

Hi

Works for me every week wink.png

Next time you'll try, you'll see... worked for me every week till now... :(

Now no other solution for same price, same offer :( I want to cry!

Hi

Hi

Works for me every week wink.png

Next time you'll try, you'll see... worked for me every week till now... sad.png

Now no other solution for same price, same offer sad.png I want to cry!

Bummer!! sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0H2ViQW7Pp I renewed it Wednesday morning last week, so I'll try again this week.

I wonder if it's a victim of the move to TriNet - which has no benefits for folks like us sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0H2ViQW7Pp

Edited by jpinx

looks like these are the options....

Super Net - Weekly: 7-day 69 baht

Able to use maximum speed at 384 Kbps. Usage greater than limited volume will be subject to speeds of no greater than 64 Kbps
750 MB
Valid until 31/03/2015
Activation shortcut *104*856*9# dial
Service fee
69 baht / week
Apply now
------------------------------------------------------------

Super Net - Weekly: 7-day 79 baht

Able to use maximum speed at 512 Kbps. Usage greater than limited volume will be subject to speeds of no greater than 64 Kbps
1.2 GB
Valid until 31/03/2015
Activation shortcut *104*857*9# dial
Service fee
79 baht / week
Apply now

http://www.dtac.co.th/en/prepaid/products/super-net.html

I took the "Super Net 15THB/day (512kb speed for 200MB)" in the meanwhile :(

I used to pay 9bahts/day or 59bahts/week for 512kb :(

Also in current offer I wonder what will happen after the 200mb...

Please share if you find good new plan... !

• Like 1

I took the "Super Net 15THB/day (512kb speed for 200MB)" in the meanwhile sad.png

I used to pay 9bahts/day or 59bahts/week for 512kb sad.png

Also in current offer I wonder what will happen after the 200mb...

Please share if you find good new plan... !

Looks like you'll be down to 64Kbps after 200Mbs ;)

Super Net - Daily: 24-hr 15 baht

Able to use maximum speed at 512 Kbps. Usage greater than limited volume will be subject to speeds of no greater than 64 Kbps

200 MB
Activation shortcut *104*855*9# dial
Service fee
15 baht / day
Edited by jpinx

I'll need to top up my add-on internet package tomorrow night/Wed morning. Looks like this one is probably the best bet - even though it's down to a crawl when the volume is all used up. They glibly say the package is for "...use max speed 512Kbps...", but they don't say what the average is meant to be, or how often the service goes off per day. It's not unusual to see it die for a minute at a time on occasions.

Super Net - Weekly: 7-day 79 baht

1.2 GB
Valid until 31/03/2015
Activation shortcut *104*857*9# dial
Service fee
79 baht / week

Thanks Jpinx. Indeed after the 200MB soooo sloooow....

I am suffering with a very slow internet... 512kb/s already not sooo good if you browse outside TH.... So 64kb/sec.....!

Super Net - Weekly: 7-day 79 baht : I can't be at 64kb/sec when I'll have downloaded more than 1.2Gb.... :(

I reckon I will be within the 1.2GBs weekly allowance at 512Kbps -- unless they're being really mean and it's 1.2 Gbs !! blink.png

I checked my usage and I went out to around 1.4GB on the old package. So not too far off.

I can switch SIMs anyway, so it's not hardship to me. I'm just happier using DTAC. Perhaps too many people cottoned on to the promo and stopped using the more expensive packages.

I tried the old code lastnight and it refused with a message offering the 79Baht package, but the message said for 1.5GBs @ 512. When I applied that package it said 1.2Gbs. Probably just a simple error but one lives in hope ;)