Need good frame poster shop- 12 prints need to frame

dannywla

On South Pattaya road if you stand in front of "friendship" supermarket 2 shops to your right is a coffee shop besides this shop is a narrow alley with lots of pictures hung on the walls ask the waitress in coffee shop about picture frames.

• Like 2

On South Pattaya road if you stand in front of "friendship" supermarket 2 shops to your right is a coffee shop besides this shop is a narrow alley with lots of pictures hung on the walls ask the waitress in coffee shop about picture frames.

+1, the actual shop is at the end of the alley, and is run by her brother named Lek. Very pleasant guy and wont brake the bank with his price.

I've just had six oil paintings framed by the shop opposite Friendship. My only quibble is that the selection of frames he offers is quite limited. With 12 prints to frame it's worth shopping around and asking for a discount for volume and see who offers the best deal. If you want a better selection of frames there's two shops on Thepprasit, one right opposite Soi 10 and the other near Soi 6 and on the same side of the road.

Curious how much person have paid for a glass frame in white or black, size 18 by 24 inches or other sizes. I was hoping no more than 500 baht, any clues what you have paid to have art framed?

What were you quoted by each of the places aforementioned?