Looking for a USA bank that opens small business accounts online or over the phone

While in Thailand I have incorporated my consulting business. Now I need to open a USA small business bank account. Ideally I would not have to fly back just for this.

I know Everbank is one option for opening small business accounts online.

Charles Schwab used to do it as well, now they require $1 million in assets.

Are there any other good banks that will allow opening accounts over the phone or online?

Edited by Hal65

As said above opening a bank account in the USA requires "KYC". Also if you plan to open the account with cash or from a suspicious country (like Thailand) they will not only want proof you live in the USA but also your finger prints and DNA. (just kidding but really this is not as easy as you might have wanted).

If you do find anything I would be happy to know what it is.

Or could you just open an account here in Thailand or Hong Kong that also has a branch in the USA? I'm not really sure what exactly your needs are.

As long you have current utility bills in your name (presuming you own property there) and valid ID, it's pretty easy IME, online only from overseas. Capital 360, Netbank, Etrade Bank, all decent. I wouldn't hold too much in the US if you don't have valid info. though or you may be crying later if they need to verify your identity.

As long you have current utility bills in your name (presuming you own property there) and valid ID, it's pretty easy IME, online only from overseas. Capital 360, Netbank, Etrade Bank, all decent. I wouldn't hold too much in the US if you don't have valid info. though or you may be crying later if they need to verify your identity.

These ^^^ banks let you open a corporate account online? personal accounts are available in almost every bank online.

I am not sure if any reputable US bank lets someone open an account online these days. Years ago, even online shopping became a chore when they implemented IP address tracking. I used a VPN to get around that issue but not sure that it's as easy to fool a bank that has federal regulations to comply with.

These ^^^ banks let you open a corporate account online? personal accounts are available in almost every bank online.

Not corporate. All personal accounts with registered doing business as docs.