Floating football pitch keeps Thai tourist blues at bay

webfact

Of course quality tourists really want to travel to Thailand to play football!!

In all my years travelling the world as a tourist stopping anywhere for a game of footie was never on my agenda.

But great arithmetic again 1200 is greater than 1800 ? Maybe he was thinking along the lines of 300 Spartans are much more than 1 million Persians eh Costas? ?

Read the post again. It's quite clear "The island's population has increased to 1,800 from 1,200 over the last 10 years." t's increased TO 1,800 FROM 1200.. I make that an increase of 600. Don't know about great arithmetic but certainly greater than yours Haggis... In fact how about this... If you had 1200 haggises 10 years ago and today you had 1800 haggises how many more haggises would you have today than you did 10 years ago? I hope that helps thumbsup.gif

I

According to the official measurements, the length of a pitch must be between 100 yards (90m) and 130 yards (120m) and the width not less than 50 yards (45m) and not more than 100 yards (90m).

So we are speaking here about a big sun lounge of 25 x 16 meters.

I won't forget to add this in my "bucket list"whistling.gif

Standard (minimum size) 5 a-side pitch but like you, it won't be on my bucket list either