Man injured by Amsterdam pop-up toilet

MJP

Man injured by Amsterdam pop-up toilet

A man in the Dutch city of Amsterdam has been injured after a pop-up public toilet sunk into the ground emerged unexpectedly.

The man was hit by a moped which was thrown up in the air as the so-called UriLift toilet suddenly rose up.

He is being treated in hospital for minor injuries.

Read More: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30254888

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2014-11-28

• Like 1

What if the opposite happens and you're taking a leak when the toilet suddenly plummets below the ground.? Cringe.

I think if that happened, I would also crap.

I'd hate to get caught in the toilet when it descended and had to wait their all day until it re-emerged at night.

• Like 1

What if the opposite happens and you're taking a leak when the toilet suddenly plummets below the ground.? Cringe.

I think if that happened, I would also crap.

I'd hate to get caught in the toilet when it descended and had to wait their all day until it re-emerged at night.

That would make a downright shitty day. :P

I was in one of these dastardly self cleaning toilet contraptions when it kicked into gear and cycled through the cleaning cycle. Twice!

Not a pop up though!

It sounds like it was trying hard to clean the crap out of itself......but you just wouldn't leave. 555555

Just kidding, mate ;)

Edited by neverdie

I was in one of these dastardly self cleaning toilet contraptions when it kicked into gear and cycled through the cleaning cycle. Twice!

Not a pop up though!

It sounds like it was trying hard to clean the crap out of itself......but you just wouldn't leave. 555555

Just kidding, mate wink.png

Intuitive technology?

• Like 1

Not a pop up though!

Just kidding, mate wink.png

Intuitive technology?

Toilet humor.....there's nothing quite like it.