Remote detonation..?

cornishcarlos

Cornishcarlos....It's sunday morning, did you have a good night out, last night?...You sound like Transam after one of his exceptionally heavy nights out..biggrin.png

Methinks I sound nothing like Transam...! I was just trying to lighten up your day, my bad. LOL

You have...finally something to make fun with.thumbsup.gif

You need to be aware that whilst English is the language of this forum it is not the first language of many of the members and why we have this forum rule:

3. If possible please proofread your post first, poor grammar and spelling can make the post difficult to understand. However be aware that not every member is a native english speaker and excessive posts regarding others spelling and grammar not only hijacks the topic but is poor netiquette.

• Like 1

You need to be aware that whilst English is the language of this forum it is not the first language of many of the members and why we have this forum rule:

3. If possible please proofread your post first, poor grammar and spelling can make the post difficult to understand. However be aware that not every member is a native english speaker and excessive posts regarding others spelling and grammar not only hijacks the topic but is poor netiquette.

What has that got to do with "methinks" "my bad" and "lol" ?

What are your keyboard detonation triggers Charlie ?

What has that got to do with "methinks" "my bad" and "lol" ?

What are your keyboard detonation triggers Charlie ?

Which button?

Charlie is very thoughtful.

On the other hand you pick a button & I tell you what you detonated.

But you have to abide by the result.

• Like 1

At the moment I can't think of any triggers from SMS style talk or idioms. But there are a couple of posters whose style of argument (broken record types) who would certainly be exploding keyboard victims by now, had I the power to make it so.

PM me, together we can make all your dreams come true..

• Like 1

At the moment I can't think of any triggers from SMS style talk or idioms. But there are a couple of posters whose style of argument (broken record types) who would certainly be exploding keyboard victims by now, had I the power to make it so.

All this talk of violence here, I think I will go mow the lawn...biggrin.png

All this talk of violence here, I think I will go mow the lawn...biggrin.png

Oh thats right....go hack the head off some poor innocent grass!!!

Use a smart phone - then your fingertips will only get singed - then.- with imagination you can apply/supply the warm healing hands 'til/to your hearts desire......

Much more fun that blown keyboards (I think).....maybe there's a definition for keyboards I don't know.......giggle.gif <==rolleyes.gif----biggrin.png.pagespeed.ce.XhpYJIv77v.png .....

Edited by pgrahmm